Anastasia Kingsnorth #47 she’s been on Locked in for a week, but when on earth will she speak?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so Ana edits her face and body to the extreme on instagram but then goes on a show that shows her actual self and we’re just not meant to comment on it 🧐🧐🧐 how’s that gonna work then 🤔

Reactions: 53
Lmao if she wasn’t so greasy dirty and swollen looking she’d be perfectly fine. She used to be a pretty girl

But she looks absolutely nothing like her Instagram photos. She is a catfish

Reactions: 28
Ana trying to rap when most of it is Steph rapping 😂 getting closer to see if saffron and Ana do their gift swap

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, the editing style is the exact same as her old videos which she used to edit except now they maybe have a flashier intro. She should literally cut the losses and get rid of them both because I don't see how they're beneficial for her at all
totally!
if you're doing a video with "juicy assumptions" you'd think Callum cba to put the questions on the screen. like, i am not a youtuber but i've made some vids before and it's pretty easy to put text on the screen. not to mention how bad the sound usually is. maybe Callum worked on episode one of Locked In season 2 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That whole last episode of LockedIn I feel like there were so many moments Ana could have shown her personality, like in the challenge etc, so many times the camera was just showing her slack jaw face. Lowkey can't tell if she's shy now, or just over it because it's starting to seem like the latter

Reactions: 25
Imagine if the housemates read a comment saying "why does Ana edit her photos so much" I wonder what she'd say?

Reactions: 13
Coming from someone who has body dysmorphia I think it’s so bad that people constantly say she doesn’t look like her Instagram pictures, to me she doesn’t edit them as much as some other influencers do, I just feel like yes maybe she’s not the most photogenic person in the world, but many of us take pictures of ourselves and it doesn’t do it justice…. Because the camera doesn’t pick up everything that the human eye does, just something to think about, if anything she needs more self confidence, to be comfortable in her own skin
Any editing of pictures is damaging and there needs to be more attention on Instagram vs reality for the sake of the mental health of many people.

Beauty standards are being set against women with filters and face tune which is not real and damaging to impressionable teenagers and young adults in particular. What about their mental health?

Reactions: 9
I hate when people say that ‘haters leave hate comments because they are jealous’. Have they ever thought that maybe they leave hate comments because they genuinely don’t like you??

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
I’ll just find my place in this thread …… calm down girls he’s single ❤
8CA5C5BB-7010-4DFF-A5A0-AFB56ADDED13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I hate when people say that ‘haters leave hate comments because they jealous’. Have they ever thought that maybe they leave hate comments because they genuinely don’t like you??
i think this allllll the time. people aren’t allowed an opinion anymore without being accused of being jealous or having no life. i understand when it’s death threats and things that totally cross the line, but i’m perfectly happy with my life and am still entitled to an opinion about someone who chooses to put themselves on the internet for fame and fortune. like no i’m not a saddo, i just really don’t like you lol.

I’ll just find my place in this thread …… calm down girls he’s single ❤ View attachment 862323
i sent a pic of him to my sister once and she said “respectfully he is the strangest looking person i’ve ever seen” and i think that sums it up wonderfully lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 37
i think this allllll the time. people aren’t allowed an opinion anymore without being accused of being jealous or having no life. i understand when it’s death threats and things that totally cross the line, but i’m perfectly happy with my life and am still entitled to an opinion about someone who chooses to put themselves on the internet for fame and fortune. like no i’m not a saddo, i just really don’t like you lol.

i sent a pic of him to my sister once and she said “respectfully he is the strangest looking person i’ve ever seen” and i think that sums it up wonderfully lmao
She’s trying to put you off him!! She’s wants him for herself !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm going to give a really unpopular opinion, but I sometimes feel like threads go a little far with making fun of people's looks.

Like the comments on Callum stating he is the weirdest looking person people have seen is just too far for me. I just can't imagine what it would be like to have people commenting like that and making jokes about the way you look.

Yes comment on terrible dress senses, funny instagram poses, when Instagram doesn't match reality and terrible actions but the way people look shouldn't be laughed about quite like they are.
He gets paid to do duck all , how about he works a full 40+ week for minimum wage and I’ll feel sorry for him or any of the other overpaid influences!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.