Anastasia Kingsnorth #47 she’s been on Locked in for a week, but when on earth will she speak?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title thanks @Grejaha !!

So Ana has been on locked in for about a week? now... showing how dull and boring she is.
Personality of a wet lettuce, major CE 0000000 vibes

I don't think there's actually anything to recap because she sits in silence, she's just a prop at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she's raging she's not had the Locked In love affair. She seemed annoyed when Jamie was trying to get Millie to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
04CC74BC-5A3A-40C5-A6A2-50ACADD1A7AF.jpeg

This was already posted in the last thread but her “friends”/employees are such pricks for this. Not to mention she’s literally paying them to look after her social media whilst she’s away. This is exhibit A of why you don’t employ your friends because they can and will push boundaries. Freya is looking after her account so there’s no reason why Byron should have had access to her account under any circumstances.

Instagram is a huge part of her career and brands could be looking at that post thinking she’s a complete weirdo. What’s the point in employing your friends if they’re potentially sabotaging a source of your income just for a laugh at your expense when you’re away and none the wiser?

Not a fan of Ana at all by the way and I know the caption on the post might not be that deep but the lack of respect for her from her “friends” and employees has rubbed me up the wrong way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130
View attachment 861152
This was already posted in the last thread but her “friends”/employees are such pricks for this. Not to mention she’s literally paying them to look after her social media. This is exhibit A of why you don’t employ your friends because they can and will push boundaries. Freya is looking after her account so there’s no reason why Byron should have access to her account under any circumstances.

Instagram is a huge part of her career and brands could be looking at that post thinking she’s a complete weirdo. What’s the point in employing your friends if they’re potentially sabotaging a source of your income just for a laugh at your expense when you’re away and none the wiser?

Not a fan of Ana at all by the way and I know the caption on the post might not be that deep but the lack of respect for her from her “friends” and employees has rubbed me up the wrong way.
All this shows is that her "friends"/employees don't give a sh*t about her, they just like the clout that she brings them

Reactions: 55
All this shows is that her "friends"/employees don't give a sh*t about her, they just like the clout that she brings them
there’s definitely a line where in jokes with your mates are acceptable and they just don’t understand that

Reactions: 30
there’s definitely a line where in jokes with your mates are acceptable and they just don’t understand that
They don't care. Ana is just a joke to them. The sooner she realises that they don't have her interests at heart, the better. With friends like this, who needs enemies

Reactions: 50
They don't care. Ana is just a joke to them. The sooner she realises that they don't have her interests at heart, the better. With friends like this, who needs enemies
it reminds me of when “back in the day” people would post things on their mates facebook to “frape” their status with something embarrassing, and you could tell who really hated their friends by the amount of malice they would have as opposed to the ones who were genuinely having a laff with an in-joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
i am glad that we are talking about how messed up it is that Ana has hired her friends. like, from her vlogs it seriously looks like she hired Callum to be a friend specifically. we had seen Freya before (remember when Ana said she would eliminate Freya from the friend group?!?!) but Callum just appeared as her editor but is apparently one of her best friends. do not hire your friends haha Callum sucks as an editor, he can't even put titles on the screen or anything. it has been so annoying to see Ana gush about hiring employees and to see the employees do jack all to improve the channel.

Reactions: 29
i am glad that we are talking about how messed up it is that Ana has hired her friends. like, from her vlogs it seriously looks like she hired Callum to be a friend specifically. we had seen Freya before (remember when Ana said she would eliminate Freya from the friend group?!?!) but Callum just appeared as her editor but is apparently one of her best friends. do not hire your friends haha Callum sucks as an editor, he can't even put titles on the screen or anything. it has been so annoying to see Ana gush about hiring employees and to see the employees do jack all to improve the channel.
Honestly, the editing style is the exact same as her old videos which she used to edit except now they maybe have a flashier intro. She should literally cut the losses and get rid of them both because I don't see how they're beneficial for her at all

Reactions: 28
This is a side comment but Johnny said sign language is a universal language and they looked at him like he had discovered fire.

Sign language is not a universal language. You have BSL, ASL, even CSL. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This is a side comment but Johnny said sign language is a universal language and they looked at him like he had discovered fire.

Sign language is not a universal language. You have BSL, ASL, even CSL. 🙄
Agreed - all are SO different. I use makaton for work which is like BSL but a lot of children and adults with learning disabilities use it and it’s completely different. It is so easy to do a word slightly wrong and end up signing a completely different word!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I won't be able to watch tonight's locked in until much later on, please someone take one for the team and skip to the vote part and let us know if she is kicked out or not 😂 let her get out and see what her "friends" are doing to her social media

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she admitted to having 12-15 cans of Coke a day 😶😶😶 that can’t be true! Her teeth will be coming out by now

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
It was probably discussed before but what happened Haz? I haven't heard her being mentioned in ages and I thought she was one of Ana's "best friends"?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.