Anastasia Kingsnorth #47 she’s been on Locked in for a week, but when on earth will she speak?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably discussed before but what happened Haz? I haven't heard her being mentioned in ages and I thought she was one of Ana's "best friends"?
She got a boyfriend and then her and Byron moved out of that building. Can’t remember which video is was but Ana said they drifted

Reactions: 11
F91DAF35-8ADE-4E0B-A161-F97BD9A0CFAD.jpeg
79F8D76D-F5CD-43CD-837A-69E894F81C26.png

Not onionmuff related but spudds doing his warm-up on the spot before running reminded me of this lass 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nahh Steph is so fake, it's been her dream to be locked in a house with strangers since she was 8?? 😭 she just wants the 10k innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Coming from someone who has body dysmorphia I think it’s so bad that people constantly say she doesn’t look like her Instagram pictures, to me she doesn’t edit them as much as some other influencers do, I just feel like yes maybe she’s not the most photogenic person in the world, but many of us take pictures of ourselves and it doesn’t do it justice…. Because the camera doesn’t pick up everything that the human eye does, just something to think about, if anything she needs more self confidence, to be comfortable in her own skin

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just saying, i'm from Cornwall and know Steph, and it infuriates me how she talks about not being popular or being bullied because she's know round here as the biggest bully lmao. lowkey praying for Ana to show her actual self cus I feel like so many of them are acting up for the camera which makes it boring to watch

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Coming from someone who has body dysmorphia I think it’s so bad that people constantly say she doesn’t look like her Instagram pictures, to me she doesn’t edit them as much as some other influencers do, I just feel like yes maybe she’s not the most photogenic person in the world, but many of us take pictures of ourselves and it doesn’t do it justice…. Because the camera doesn’t pick up everything that the human eye does, just something to think about, if anything she needs more self confidence, to be comfortable in her own skin
She makes money off influencing girls. What’s so bad is cat fishing them to think her edited photos are the real her and lead them to feel like that’s what they should look like too

Reactions: 47
As someone who struggles with body image issues, you should understand that what she is doing is harmful because imagine how many of her young teen followers look at her body and think "why don't I look like that?"and develop their own body issues, when in reality, neither does she. If she came out and said "look I'm insecure with my body and I edit my photos to feel better", instead of this confident bad witch persona she has going on, I would have sympathy for her. I think the critique given on here is very fair, especially as she blatantly lies about editing her photos.

I think you mean "the human eye doesn't pick up everything the camera does" because the camera is very objective, whether we may choose to overlook some things

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As someone who struggles with body image issues, you should understand that what she is doing is harmful because imagine how many of her young teen followers look at her body and think "why don't I look like that?"and develop their own body issues, when in reality, neither does she. I think the critique given on here is very fair, especially when she blatantly lies about editing her photos.
I understand your point, it’s just reading things about people calling her a catfish I don’t understand, I’ve never met her in person so I don’t know what she actually looks like, I’m just saying as I’ve dealt with body dysmorphia to the point where I would cry because I didn’t know what I looked like anymore, and being bullied for many years, maybe this tattle tit just isn’t for me to read, and social media by the way is fake anyways, not just Ana, most influencers, this is what needs to be taught to young people, it’s not as ‘breezy’ as it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This episode is so boring. The fact there is 5 days left and they are stressing about an eviction - like seriously you've known these people for a week and it ends in 5 days - who cares? But then you get hit with the reality there is no eviction and Ana hasn't gone home.

Ana's performance on the memory task was of course lacklustre where she proceeded to say very little and rely on someone else.

Reactions: 41
I understand your point, it’s just reading things about people calling her a catfish I don’t understand, I’ve never met her in person so I don’t know what she actually looks like, I’m just saying as I’ve dealt with body dysmorphia to the point where I would cry because I didn’t know what I looked like anymore, and being bullied for many years, maybe this tattle tit just isn’t for me to read, and social media by the way is fake anyways, not just Ana, most influencers, this is what needs to be taught to young people, it’s not as ‘breezy’ as it seems
She literally is a catfish. She looks nothing like her Instagram in real life. She’s a fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just saying, i'm from Cornwall and know Steph, and it infuriates me how she talks about not being popular or being bullied because she's know round here as the biggest bully lmao. lowkey praying for Ana to show her actual self cus I feel like so many of them are acting up for the camera which makes it boring to watch
i was thinking this, i don’t know anything of her personally but in the show she comes off that way, like the way she stole arthur’s chess piece and everyone found it really funny, it would’ve been funnier to me if she’d have given it back as soon as arthur noticed it was gone but she kept it for so long and made him really concerned he’d upset her and she found it hilarious, she seems like the type to tease people to a point where it’s no longer funny

Reactions: 49
I am truly sorry you had to go through all that and idk about the catfish comments but she definitely looks flawless on Instagram when in reality she just looks human and it is ultimately her conscious choice to edit her photos and every influencer needs to be called out on it.

She truly gives off the "I wanna be queen bee" vibe

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.