Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Still makes me giggle that the part 2 of the I’m a Celeb knockoff was removed for shite views and she just never addressed it 😭
So in Byron’s new video there’s a spider in his car and he’s like what do we do with it?
Ana: How much could I pay you to eat it?
Byron: Ew, babe. We’re not doing I’m a celebrity YouTuber get me out of here
Ana: Well we could do
Byron: We did and then you deleted it cos it flopped. ANYWAY
Then they all laughed. So you were all right about her deleting it because of low views!

(Also there was a part in the video where Byron is trying a frappuccino and he likes it and Ana is like “well you would cos it’s bland and matches your personality”. Then he puts this caption on the screen 😂:

87504F25-6A52-4817-B8B4-C6DCE1762C32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 153
04CC74BC-5A3A-40C5-A6A2-50ACADD1A7AF.jpeg

This was already posted in the last thread but her “friends”/employees are such pricks for this. Not to mention she’s literally paying them to look after her social media whilst she’s away. This is exhibit A of why you don’t employ your friends because they can and will push boundaries. Freya is looking after her account so there’s no reason why Byron should have had access to her account under any circumstances.

Instagram is a huge part of her career and brands could be looking at that post thinking she’s a complete weirdo. What’s the point in employing your friends if they’re potentially sabotaging a source of your income just for a laugh at your expense when you’re away and none the wiser?

Not a fan of Ana at all by the way and I know the caption on the post might not be that deep but the lack of respect for her from her “friends” and employees has rubbed me up the wrong way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Her replying to Millie’s comment on her picture “can’t wait to see you next week and kiss you” lol Ana don’t pretend to be fun and quirky. Where was this energy past two weeks?? 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 98

lmao123

VIP Member
You can tell that Anna was just dying to let everyone know that Jamie had messaged her before the show. She's jealous that he picked Millie over her 100%. Snakey vibes

Reactions: 93

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i actually find it a bit sad and depressing how deceiving social media is. ana has painted herself as the confident party girl in manny but this lockedin shit has shown that she's awkward, boring and has zero personality except food, sex and bowel movements. i really think she has zero confidence. a couple years ago when she was 18/19 she seemed so much more sure of herself. not to mention she looked 100x better as well back then

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Sarahsauras

Ana's roast to Millie about Jamie messaging her was 100% jealousy. Millie looked annoyed after that and Jamie looked so uncomfortable. Do we think that actually happened or she just made it up for the battle?

Reactions: 89

lastpass

Nobody even asked her but she piped up saying 'If I'm going to a club I'm not looking for anything serious if I'm talking to a guy in the club it's because I'm looking for something after''. Then Arthur asks Millie for her opinion and she's like ''I just want to hang out with my friends a club, I have no interest in that in a club scenario.''. Bet Ana felt stupid after that

• Haha
Reactions: 85

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
So in Byron’s new video there’s a spider in his car and he’s like what do we do with it?
Ana: How much could I pay you to eat it?
Byron: Ew, babe. We’re not doing I’m a celebrity YouTuber get me out of here
Ana: Well we could do
Byron: We did and then you deleted it cos it flopped. ANYWAY
Then they all laughed. So you were all right about her deleting it because of low views!

(Also there was a part in the video where Byron is trying a frappuccino and he likes it and Ana is like “well you would cos it’s bland and matches your personality”. Then he puts this caption on the screen 😂:

View attachment 886292
hahahaha brian is deffo a tattler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I really liked Millie T until the roast. Absolutely disgusted by what she said. Lock her up. If that was a man who said that about a young girl the internet would be raging. Fuck these double standards. Disgusting disgusting behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Jamie slid in her dms thinking she looks like all that, came to the house and saw how she actually looks and went for Mille instead 😭 Jamie is punching tbh, Millie is gorgeous

I love that Ana has been humbled but she should have been chosen as the most boring person, not the most annoying tbh. She's annoying in her own videos, but here she is just boring

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Also, did anyone notice that Millie hugged ana when she was crying over being called the most annoying but when Millie was crying over her mums passing, ana didn’t even hug her or go up to her

• Wow
Reactions: 80

Jess786

Her skin has really cleared up since being in the Lockedin house. Goes to show how diet probably is a huge factor in her skin... no alcohol and takeaways for 2 weeks went a long way for her

• Wow
Reactions: 78

Sarahsauras

You know they all wanted to give her the most boring award but didn't want to upset her 😂 and her saying something about "if I actually spoke" she probably knows it's true aswell 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 77

grubbytannomannonan

Ana looked so smug being in 4th place and then boom most annoying 😭😭 girl save your tears I don’t know what you expected

also her calling herself ‘quiet and reserved’ you tell 1.3 million people how you can suck a good dick.. very reserved

• Haha
Reactions: 74