Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t dislike her birthday outfit. Yeah it’s extra and she looks like a circus performer but it’s different, bet no one else was wearing it 😂. But she could of got better for her money I think

Reactions: 13
unpopular opinion - I like her birthday outfit. I just hate it on HER. Kady McDermott looks amazing in it, it’s something I would wear as I am known in my friendship group for wearing the “unusual” “out there” outfits. (I wouldn’t buy it Cos it’s designer and I don’t do designer). But she just looks awful in it. She knows it isn’t her style but she wears it to try to be a baddie and it just does not suit her one single bit

Reactions: 39
I’m pretty sure she only wore that outfit because a girl on tiktok was showing it off. She only follows trends lol

Reactions: 30
I sympathised with her when she was getting upset about leaving her family etc but she lost me when she was moaning that everyone was leaving bad comments about her potentially going on I’m a celeb. she’s not a celebrity, why would she be invited on the show when all she does is film herself eating tit food and terrible outfits. her attitude of “cheers everyone laughing at my dreams” like just shut up I have zero sympathy there. It’s like me saying I want to go on I’m a celeb when I’m a nobody in terms of that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ana 🤝 not syncing

Imagine filming that with people in the room (or filming it at all) I'd be so embarrassed. Also, what is up with this trend of sticking your middle finger up in videos/photos? I remember that being a thing when I was probably 12. Have we regressed that far already?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
That’s definitely Byron
I get this is an Anna thread. But did anyone notice jasmine clough on the back of her birthday video? This guy has his hand around her waist and they look like they are having a very intimate chat 👀 that does not look like her boyfriend, and I’m sure if her boyfriend saw she was taking to a random in a club like that he would not be happy. What a tit friend Callum and Anna are for leaving that in the vlog!

Reactions: 14
As a children's broadcasting agency, they absolutely should care. Anastasia is NOT someone I would want my children/teens to look up to.
Oh I agree that they should be more regulated but I’m a journalist so unfortunately I know how little those sorts of things would bother them. Especially because BBC has its own regulatory guidelines separate to other companies. Ana would be a terrible tv presenter or tv personality anyway but sadly it doesn’t surprise me that CBBC have had her appear on their show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is the whole point, only a bit of bants bby xxx
but on a serious note, I dont think its excessive. If you are appearing on a child's tv show, you should be PG and not be talking about fingering yourself in the morning or getting your toez licked clean by dogs. I wouldn't want my kids watching someone like that, but each to their own. x
Don’t forget that she also gives good head according to her and likes a finger up her bum 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You can actually see her fanny. Gross. What an attention seeker, nothing classy about that outfit.

Reactions: 29
Where the hell have all these people come from? They’re not even influencers or whatsoever

if that doesn’t ring a bell for her, then I don’t know what else will

Reactions: 17
Hey my names Ana this is my onlyfans profile subscribe for £14.99 pm. I’m a real desperate woman, I don’t wash my hair only when I go to the hairdressers. I smell rancid from all the fake tan I use and McDonald’s I eat. I am so so desperate to be a celebrity, so I thought I would buy this bodysuit, I thought Kim Kardashian pulls this sort of vibe off so might work for me. My videos have gone down hill so I guess this is next in life for me. I’m looking so cheap and desperate to get my hole filled it’s been a while since I mentioned my body count. So if you want to get close and personal then slide in my DM’s I have to charge an extra £5 for the sex though. I don’t mind what you look like anyone will do you’ve got a pulse that’s all that matters. Also if you could share my pod cast with your mates to get the streams up I’d be grateful bby. Lastly anyone want to gift me anything?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.