Anastasia Kingsnorth #45 Brags how much she can afford only goes on gifted holidays abroad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk why she made out that her outfit was black and another colour when it was just black and nude/see through so she looked like everyone else despite saying she would stand out as she wasn’t just wearing black??? if the outfit has been black and red or black and blue for example i’d get it

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh god enough the of sticking the middle finger up! Ana if you’re reading this, you’re a grown adult not a 12 year old school girl trying to act all hard. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 44
That is the whole point, only a bit of bants bby xxx
but on a serious note, I dont think its excessive. If you are appearing on a child's tv show, you should be PG and not be talking about fingering yourself in the morning or getting your toez licked clean by dogs. I wouldn't want my kids watching someone like that, but each to their own. x
yeah, i’m not sure parents would want their 8 years olds hearing her talking about she can suck a good dick 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I sometimes wonder if they do the 🖕 because we talk about it on here. “Ok everyone now put your fingers up”…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not trying to simp but I actually really like her birthday hair lol :LOL:, also her figure is stunning (yes I'm jealous thanks Julie x)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The outfit.... yikesss

It's not ugly ugly, but that's what she was hyped for?

But then again, idk why I actually had hope for her

Reactions: 15
She goes to Cartier literally every bloody week lol

contrastingly, the bit where she was talking about her family was lovely, I’m pleased she said that she’s going to come home more and cherish the time she has with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Hey my names Ana this is my onlyfans profile subscribe for £14.99 pm. I’m a real desperate woman, I don’t wash my hair only when I go to the hairdressers. I smell rancid from all the fake tan I use and McDonald’s I eat. I am so so desperate to be a celebrity, so I thought I would buy this bodysuit, I thought Kim Kardashian pulls this sort of vibe off so might work for me. My videos have gone down hill so I guess this is next in life for me. I’m looking so cheap and desperate to get my hole filled it’s been a while since I mentioned my body count. So if you want to get close and personal then slide in my DM’s I have to charge an extra £5 for the sex though. I don’t mind what you look like anyone will do you’ve got a pulse that’s all that matters. Also if you could share my pod cast with your mates to get the streams up I’d be grateful bby. Lastly anyone want to gift me anything?
It's not a bad butt (3rd pic) but I didn't need to see her underbutt crease

Reactions: 4
She has an amazing figure and yeah ok, if you’ve got it flaunt it but she could of looked far nicer and showed it off a lot more by wearing a better outfit than that. I can’t believe anyone would actually walk the streets or leave the house wearing an outfit like that and I’m cringing like mad at her poses (maybe at 28 I’m getting old!)

Reactions: 25
NAHHH I've got the worst second hand embarrassment of them all putting their middle fingers up - WTF man 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She goes to Cartier literally every bloody week lol

contrastingly, the bit where she was talking about her family was lovely, I’m pleased she said that she’s going to come home more and cherish the time she has with them.
In my opinion she should move back to her home town, not in the same house as Julie

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.