Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels weird Ana hasn’t been invited to Saffron’s ✨✨unreal✨✨21st bday party

Or is she there and I’m not aware of it?

Reactions: 24
I actually can’t believe she’s not gone to saffron’s.. surely she has 😱

Reactions: 27
pretty sure she’s not at saffron’s party, she’s on a caravan holiday with her family

wait nvm saw julie’s comments and don’t even think she’s with julie then? duck knows 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What a nasty person you are Ana! Money doesn't buy class or boyfriends . You have well and truly shown your true colours in that video with your mum! Wait for the video tomorrow how sorry she is. Your mum's place looks ten times nicer than your carbon copy knock off apartment of every other Influencer 🤘

Reactions: 31
I actually can’t believe she’s not gone to saffron’s.. surely she has 😱
The party was only for saffron’s closest friends, her family , her family’s friends , the staff And anyone passing by so it’s not like Ana wasn’t invited! There just wasn’t room for her 🙁🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why did ana get hate for wednesdays video what did she say/do?
So what started it was she basically made fun of Julie and in a veryyy bitchy manner criticised the way she decorates her own home from having "too many" plants, mirror placements and clothes hangers ffs saying how expensive hers are 😂 this is all coming from Ana who's flat looks like Instagram and Tiktok vomited all over it. Also had the cheek to ask if Julie uses her car when shes not there

It was titled "asking each other uncomfortable questions" and she sure as hell made it uncomfortable to watch!! Julie was getting riled up and was raising her voice at her but Ana had that smug face throughout :rolleyes: the video received so many negative comments, not one single positive one so she took it down because of the hate

Reactions: 26
Odd she hasn’t gone. Although I do recall in the video with her mum she said she was busy, and then moaned at her mum for not inviting her on holiday even though she was so busy 🤦🏻‍♀️

So what started it was she basically made fun of Julie and in a veryyy bitchy manner criticised the way she decorates her own home from having "too many" plants, mirror placements and clothes hangers ffs saying how expensive hers are 😂 this is all coming from Ana who's flat looks like Instagram and Tiktok vomited all over it. Also had the cheek to ask if Julie uses her car when shes not there

It was titled "asking each other uncomfortable questions" and she sure as hell made it uncomfortable to watch!! Julie was getting riled up and was raising her voice at her but Ana had that smug face throughout :rolleyes: the video received so many negative comments, not one single positive one so she took it down because of the hate
glad she took it down. The way she spoke to her mum was disgusting. I quite like Julie tbh.

Reactions: 22
Odd she hasn’t gone. Although I do recall in the video with her mum she said she was busy, and then moaned at her mum for not inviting her on holiday even though she was so busy 🤦🏻‍♀️

glad she took it down. The way she spoke to her mum was disgusting. I quite like Julie tbh.
It was! And who cares if she uses her car its just sitting there! Why don't we do the reverse Ana do you ever wash your hair? Do you live off takeaways? Do you copy everyone else's videos? The list goes on! How horrible to degrade your mum like that! Well hopefully it's made people realise how horrible Ana is!

Reactions: 28
If Ana doesn't address the last video I can see her new video tomorrow getting a lot of dislikes...

Reactions: 21
Eh someone said Ana was on her way to Brighton for Saff's birthday yesterday (well Friday now) so weird she's not there. What's gone on? Do we think there friendship has deteriorated a bit especially because of the YouTube comments there recent videos together got, didn't saff have to turn it off before.

Reactions: 22
I’m confused why she isn’t there after Freya posted for places to go in Brighton or whatever so seemed they were defo heading there after London unless she’s finally got the rona 🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.