Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never keep with the Anastasia threads but….is she shagging that guy who is working for her?! I thought he was gay. I’m perplexed.

Reactions: 18
The way they cut up everything and ana goes “are we putting all this in a bowl?” Like yeah of course they are. it makes me laugh sometimes

Reactions: 9
she needs to stop with those brows honestly

i just can't get over how much better she looked in her vids from a year ago to now it's bizarre

Someone should have pushed her off the boat , it would be the first time she’s been wet since Charles showed her his school shoes
Or since she made dogs lick her feet

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else get the “massive Tory but pretends she’s not” vibe from Freya? The way she says things like “init” and “peng” just do not seem natural in any way what’s so ever, either
she was definitely born with a silver spoon in her mouth and just pretends she wasn’t

god doesn’t ana look like a gremlin sometimes

Reactions: 10
Love it

Frodo and Gollum literally make me miss Gaz and Brian. Jesus wept.
That's how you know how bad it is

Reactions: 7
the way she drags those primark wipes across her face pulling at her skin makes me feel ill. no wonder her skin is so bad when her skincare routine is that shit and lazy. with all the expensive products she gets given you’d think she’d make use of them

also i wouldn’t be shocked if she had covid and still went out. she completely ignored her last isolation and went out to multiple places even when she was legally meant to isolate. she’s a selfish bitch who only thinks of herself. this is also the same girl who excused breaking lockdown rules by saying she didn’t watch the news and is still learning and educating herself as much as i dislike saff i can clearly see that she’s outgrown ana. ana is still so immature and vulgar.

Reactions: 53
The fact she hadn't bothered to say anything about the video and saffs party if she had covid I highly doubt she would be on a boat trip I bet saff is pissed
She only thinks of her self

Reactions: 13
Freya and Callum are so bland. Does Ana literally have a criteria where her male friends have 0 personality with the most monotone voice?! Her videos are so terrible now, their idea of humour is absolutely awful, basic people who think they’re interesting :/ also why does Ana always look dirty?

Reactions: 28
What was the deleted video? I know I’m late to the party but I can’t watch her dogshit videos anymore they make me feel ill and I’ve missed loads of threads I think lol

Reactions: 2
What was the deleted video? I know I’m late to the party but I can’t watch her dogshit videos anymore they make me feel ill and I’ve missed loads of threads I think lol
it was with her mum answering questions but mingsnorth was so rude to her mum the whole time and all the comments picked up on it

It’s in the wiki
i might be dumb but how do you find the wiki, like i’ve looked everywhere

Reactions: 4
it was with her mum answering questions but mingsnorth was so rude to her mum the whole time and all the comments picked up on it

i might be dumb but how do you find the wiki, like i’ve looked everywhere
Theres a pink button at the top of the thread page

Reactions: 5
a 24 hour challenge.

ANOTHER ONE!??!

#whyamiwatchinghelpimeimpoor

already 1 question - why would you shove your toothbrush in on top of everything?? surely you'd PUT IT IN A PLASTIC WALLET OR HIDDEN AWAY - cos germs, you know??????

triggered already. nah.

EDIT.

Why would she use POUCH cos she begs everything for free?????

EDIT

'literally' literally 30 seconds from my house,' WE GET IT - LITERALLY.

so that means you've given away your location love???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.