Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those McDonalds are catching up on Ana 😮
The bikini pic she's put on Instagram, seriously??? She's about 1mm away from one side going up her foof!!! No need at all!!!!!

Reactions: 8
If their management pay for paparazzi photos fair enough whatever, loads of people do it but why the duck would you want these out there!?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just had a read of the article on the daily mail (thats a new low for me 😂). I don’t see anywhere Ana is actually named in the article, she is just referred to as “glamorous pal” and “her thong clad friend”. So if MCS did pay for paps, it was only for Saffrons “benefit” and not to start getting Anas name out there or they would have made sure Ana was named too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Altho not the most flattering pics, I still think Saffron looks nice and like a normal girl (body wise) but despite Ana's being a nice shape, it still looks odd? And she always just looks like she needs a good wash to me. Would NOT want to be in a hot country with her for a couple of weeks

Reactions: 26
Saffron has a large frame and is generally quite stocky but doesn't look like a shapeless blob cause she's relatively lean and it shows. Ana's got cankles and a weirdly long ass. I also think saffron has a nice smile and a well structured face whereas ana's is, again, rather unshapely

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why anyone would wear a full face of makeup by the pool/beach??? Especially in a Place that hot???
Someone that was expecting paps?

Told you she’d have her snatch out 😂

She’s on her way to Barbados with saffron so if you don’t want to she her boobs and snatch probably don’t look at her Instagram for a fortnight 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.