Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it embarrassing how the persona she puts on in front of her mates, she puts on in front of her mum too. Julie isn’t bothered about how ‘cool’ or ‘trendy’ Ana is (unlike Byron et al), so she doesn’t need to put on this fake act in front of her. I think she needs to be brought down a peg or two with regards to her attitude and remember how she’s got into the position she’s in. Judging by the comments on her video, the cockiness and arrogance hasn’t gone unnoticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Even the bit at the beginning where atticus (jokingly I hope) called julie big, that shouldn’t have been kept in either. He’s clearly trying to act like ana does and it’s just nasty, if I’d have spoke to my parents the way they do, I’d have been popped

Reactions: 48
Her attitude absolutely stinks. She definitely thinks she’s way above everything and everyone now. You can tell the people she hangs around with now have had a massive impact on her non existent personality. A shame because she used to be so likeable and now she’s just a nasty little cow. Also please for the love of god tell atticus to be quiet when you’re talking!! Can’t hear a word either of you are saying because he’s screaming in the back and the constant ‘ANA.. ANA… ANA…’ JUST bleeping ANSWER THE BOY! CHRIST ON A BIKE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
she deserves the negative comments. she is such a brat towards her mum. julie isn’t perfect but bleeping hell! raising a child alone with little money is tough. ana moved out and couldn’t give a tit about what her mum has done for her anymore, she is a vile girl.

it truly is sad to see how much the money has changed her. stuck up cow. freya and callum have their work cut out tomorrow (in the office 9-5 don’t forget #ceo). must be a tough job deleting hundreds of negative comments

• Heart
Reactions: 54
It really broke my heart seeing her go at Julie like that, even if it’s banter it’s not nice. She was so much more relatable when she lived at home and surprised her mum with nice things and did home vlogs for Christmas and birthdays. I haven’t watched since she moved out and I think a lot of people liked her because of how relatable her and her family were compared to other YouTube’s who came from wealthier back grounds

Reactions: 37
The undertones of shade from Julie saying she thinks Ana should get some plants as they give off positive energy .. I don't blame her saying that, it looks like Ana needs some of it with how she was acting in this video!!!

Reactions: 48
Why is Callum working 9-5? He’s her video editor I don’t get why he needs to work set hours? Surely he just works for as long as he needs to work, and really he should be able to do this from wherever he wants to. I hope he knew what he signed up for because it’s seems a bit odd to me, for an editor.

I think (unpopular opinion) Ana is a nice friend and a good person deep down (which - when ones mother is bigoted, Tory, and probably racist/xenophobic MeJulie - is a real feat). Considering all that, I think Ana turned out pretty well. I can’t imagine her sitting and bitching about someone or namecalling in the way you know someone like Saffron or Haz or Beka absolutely do. Anyway, all that being said, she’s just a bit lost and let her money and status go to her head (hence how she now treats her mother on video). I think she’s quite insecure and when Byron and Haz both got into relationships, she panicked and felt “alone”. I think ensuring Freya and Callum are around her at all times is mostly to do with her needing people around her so she doesn’t feel lonely/insecure. I don’t think they need to be around her 24/7 for genuine work purposes, like come on.

Reactions: 17
Her attitude absolutely stinks. She definitely thinks she’s way above everything and everyone now. You can tell the people she hangs around with now have had a massive impact on her non existent personality. A shame because she used to be so likeable and now she’s just a nasty little cow. Also please for the love of god tell atticus to be quiet when you’re talking!! Can’t hear a word either of you are saying because he’s screaming in the back and the constant ‘ANA.. ANA… ANA…’ JUST bleeping ANSWER THE BOY! CHRIST ON A BIKE!!!
It's distracting when Atticus is in the back, can't they do these when he's at school or something! Like he just talks over or ruins the conversation by butting in with something completely off topic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
once again a question about how many people has she been with since living in Manchester ana babe no one cares

also how can she talk to her mom like that? absolutely disgusting I would never talk to my mom like that!

I used to love ana and her videos but ever since she’s moved to Manchester she’s just changed so much and it’s not a good change. I miss the old ana tbh

Reactions: 21
Can't believe I'm coming here to fight me Julie's corner but it was awful how ana spoke to her about the plants in the video, it must have been tough for Julie having ana move out and obviously having her cancer scare and looking after atticus full time, it's nice that she was able to find a hobby and make her home somewhere she was happy to be and ana just trampled all over it and made fun of her and atticus jumped straight on the bandwagon with the 70 plants and how crowded it feels, she really needs to watch how she talks to her mum especially around atticus because the video was a prime example of how much she influences him
have I missed something or did they just never mention the skin cancer again?

Almost seemed like she just pulled this number out of thin air like I can't say too many or Julie will get angry, but I don't want to say none or my viewers won't remember that I'm such a sexual deviant....and then asking her mother how many she thought it would be. Who says that to their mother??
and in front of her younger brother as well…

I agree with you all - actually felt bad for MeJulie. You’ve got Atticus who has learnt to play up for the camera and be rude to her when they’re filming (one of the punch lines to his jokes was that she was “big”). Then you’ve got Anastasia Rudesnorth slating MeJulie’s home/decor thinking she’s funny when it struck me as quite shocking to sit there berating your mum for live five minutes straight?! Who does that?? Plus it was quite sad her mum was wondering why she hadn’t visited more now that she can. She has no excuse, she does duck all. Don’t get me started on the smug look on her stupid face when she was trying to catch her mum out about driving her car. Like who does she think she is.

oh, and she definitely spends waaay more on food and social life than £500 a month? Trying to kid herself that she eats açai bowls, salad and then a cooked dinner pft. She probs Deliveroos for at least two meals a day everyday, not to mention all her ubers, buying cocktails, probs buying rounds of shots etc. The real number is probably closer to Atticus’ guess of £1,500!
can’t believe she had the audacity to make out like she eats healthy on a budget when 9/10 of her videos are her eating multiple takeaways a day

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Finally she toned down the tan she looked 100 times better in that video. I think Julie prob would of said something.. thats why she toned it down just for that day lol

Reactions: 7
ana talking about her moms house being full of plants when she literally can’t talk when her old bedroom was filled of plants 😭

Reactions: 17
God how uncomfortable was that video, cringed all the way through it.
Ana slating Julie’s home decor really annoyed me, at least Julie has made it homely and chosen her own individual style with a bit of personality. Ana’s flat is literally a copy from Pinterest and other influencers, not a single ounce of originality. She needs to be humbled, I swear
Why did this video make me actually warm to Julie?😳 Think I just feel sorry for her at this point at how her daughter treats her

Reactions: 41
Ana really shouldnt speak to her mum like that infront of a child because now he thinks he can talk to her like it too (learnt behaviour) which will not benefit him

Reactions: 30
I can see just scrolling through here that everyone is already discussing the new vid but I’m shocked at how bad the comments are on YouTube!! Literally every single one is saying how awful and rude she is.. I’m guessing I’m in for a treat watching this then

Reactions: 25
Lol Julie after hearing every excuse about why she hasn't visited more now it's allowed with that sarcastic nodding like "yep", "sure" after every excuse cause that's what it is. BS! Too good for you lot now she has Callum and Freya. (8:33)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.