Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What happened, eek. Sad.

Look how she was so happy with that gift set, you think that would please Ana these days? Pffft!! Her voice back then, so different šŸ˜‚
Think she took advise from Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. She lowers her voice when she's with the Bryonaitor

Reactions: 5
How tf has stinkystasia slept with 2 people since moving to manchesteršŸ¤£
Almost seemed like she just pulled this number out of thin air like I can't say too many or Julie will get angry, but I don't want to say none or my viewers won't remember that I'm such a sexual deviant....and then asking her mother how many she thought it would be. Who says that to their mother??

Reactions: 28
How can she be so rude to Julie about her home, when hers is a carbon copy of every influencer. Get your own style ffs šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Almost seemed like she just pulled this number out of thin air like I can't say too many or Julie will get angry, but I don't want to say none or my viewers won't remember that I'm such a sexual deviant....and then asking her mother how many she thought it would be. Who says that to their mother??
Agreed, her asking how many Julie thought it would have been and repeating the question (like when she mentioned she was in thingyā€™s caršŸ˜‚) just seemed too fake like sheā€™s just chatting tit

Reactions: 14
She's being far too cocky in that video, that really was uncomfortable to watch. Maybe Julie didn't invite you Anna because you've got an attitude now you're creating 'much better videos' that we are yet to see....

Reactions: 45
can you believe this girl in 20 years old.. sheā€™s arguing with her mum like a teenager. itā€™s honestly embarrassing to watch, itā€™s just constant bickering and picking up on petty things to embarrass her mum on camera. she is meant to be an independent boss witch ceo bbyyyy but still speaks to her mum like absoloute tit & acts like a 16 year old.

Reactions: 50
The argument about her mum not inviting her on a family holiday with her 7yo brother and nan just for her to say she's busy anyway.. does she just like fighting? What a prick..

Reactions: 60
Whew Chile

Frodo and Gollom must be loving life

Free hotels
Free food
Free hot tub days
Free champagne

All courtesy of Ana šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly her behaviour towards her family is disgusting
Sheā€™s so ungrateful
She prefers to give her attention to her so-called ā€œfriendsā€ who donā€™t give a sh!t about her and only take advantage of her for their 15 seconds of fame on YouTube

Reactions: 21
I agree with everyone completely. The way she spoke to Julie in this video was appalling. Embarrassing her over the silliest of things like Rock Paper Scissors, Julie liking that McDonaldā€™s drink and have a few of them and the car and house thing šŸ™„šŸ™„

She needs to remember who worked hard to raise her because being a single parent is the most difficult job to do

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I now fully understand.. the only reason Ana dyed her hair dark and tries to make herself look dark with the horrendous tan is because she literally wants to be Cinzia. Iā€™ve just looked at her profile (I donā€™t follow her or the other girl, tbh I have no real interest) but it all makes sense to me now. Ana wants to morph herself into her and itā€™s so sad because she literally does not have one ounce of originality in her body. She is clearly incredibly unhappy with how she looks naturally. How sad is it when you base yourself and your life on somebody elseā€™s. Just be YOU Anaā€¦. For god sakeā€¦ you are soooo going to regret copying someone else THIS MUCH when youā€™re older!! šŸ˜¬
Ana wants to be Cinzia
And Cinzia wants to be Kylie Jenner

Reactions: 11
The argument about her mum not inviting her on a family holiday with her 7yo brother and nan just for her to say she's busy anyway.. does she just like fighting? What a prick..
She was arguing over the phone calls as well, like as long as you speak to each other on the phone, why does it matter who rung who in the first place

Reactions: 24
Poor little Atticus will want all the vlogs with him in taken down in a few years, but thatā€™ll make more content.
Teen v Child- Atticus is ungrateful

Reactions: 11
Her questions for her mum were generally really petty wowšŸ˜¬ ā€œwhy donā€™t you ring me as much a ring youā€. ā€œWhy didnā€™t you invite me on holidayā€ did atticus make up these questions or???

Reactions: 33
She really has turned into a nasty, horrible piece of work. I wouldn't dream of talking to my mum like that. I hope Ana enjoys the lifestyle she currently has because it's all gonna crash down on her VERY quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.