Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you all - actually felt bad for MeJulie. You’ve got Atticus who has learnt to play up for the camera and be rude to her when they’re filming (one of the punch lines to his jokes was that she was “big”). Then you’ve got Anastasia Rudesnorth slating MeJulie’s home/decor thinking she’s funny when it struck me as quite shocking to sit there berating your mum for live five minutes straight?! Who does that?? Plus it was quite sad her mum was wondering why she hadn’t visited more now that she can. She has no excuse, she does duck all. Don’t get me started on the smug look on her stupid face when she was trying to catch her mum out about driving her car. Like who does she think she is.

oh, and she definitely spends waaay more on food and social life than £500 a month? Trying to kid herself that she eats açai bowls, salad and then a cooked dinner pft. She probs Deliveroos for at least two meals a day everyday, not to mention all her ubers, buying cocktails, probs buying rounds of shots etc. The real number is probably closer to Atticus’ guess of £1,500!

Reactions: 57
Eurgh the constant criticising of her house, that's her style, so what, I think it's nice and what's wrong with plants!!! JEALOUS ARE YA????😜
On a side note, no Freya and Callum for once, yay!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haven’t been on this thread for a while someone wanna recap? Watched her recent YouTube in London it bored me so MUCH

The argument about her mum not inviting her on a family holiday with her 7yo brother and nan just for her to say she's busy anyway.. does she just like fighting? What a prick..
no wonder she can’t get a boyfriend to save her life. she bleeping reeks and is a pain in the arse

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a second that me jules came up with that first question.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those aren't uncomfortable questions, they're just regular questions Ana could've asked her mum without the camera on??? Mum why didn't you invite me on holiday? Why is it always me calling you first? Why didn't you ask to borrow my car?
Pathetic, she can't even make a proper video with uncomfortable questions. And I'm still waiting for this better content to appear, just so I can wipe the images of Ana's skanky toes from the last few pages out of my mind.

Reactions: 30
Loads of the comments are saying how crap ana is speaking to Julie, how long till they’re all deleted 🤡🤡

Reactions: 44
So rude to her mum if I was that rude I get in to trouble Julie needs to stop allowing her to walk all over her her attitude is disgusting most uncomfortable video to watch very defensive on whst she spends her money ana don't forget we see some of the time u eat takeaway I've never seen you cook a home made meal

Reactions: 22
She is living proof that money is the root of all evil. What a nasty, spiteful little cow she has turned out to be. Enjoy your fast food love and all your money because it’s ruined you x

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ana says she has salad.

?

Logic would prove that she has takeaway. Lord knows, it's included in every bloody video.

Reactions: 22
Even her fans are catching on - posting before she deletes. Probably out drinking or in bed and hasn’t seen them. She went innnnn about the plants, her face looked so nasty as she did and it was so relentless, what a cow

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
if i was julie bein spoken to like that she’d have got a smack round her fat face the nasty little cow
her mum has raised her single handedly, gone without so she could make YouTube videos, she’s fed, clothed and kept her warm all of her life and now cos she’s got a bit of money and a fuckin prada bag she’s speaking to her like that
humble your fuckin self ana you ugly dog

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Slags Julie off , makes fun of her home yet scuttles back to film a video with them when her views on YouTube are down 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 53
Actually vile. She’s turned into a proper repugnant little cow. I’m not Julies number one fan by any means but she didn’t deserve any of that. Check yourself Ana you spoilt little witch, one day when your money and your ‘friends’ have all gone, you’ll bleeping wish you treat your family better.

Reactions: 43
That video was extremely uncomfortable to watch. First of all Ana clearly chose that first question because what parent is invested in their child's sex life?
The questions she picked for Julie seemed like an excuse to put her mum down and pick on her. I personally think Julie's house is way better, Ana's flat is deaddd😂
Also even if Julie was driving Ana's car, what's the issue? She's not using it, and the cheeky cow still has a bedroom at Julie's even though she doesn't live there! I think Julie driving Ana's car would be a fair trade off in all honesty.
I remember all Ana's old videos where she'd dedicate them to doing nice things for her mum and surprising her, the contrast to how she treats her now is appalling.
She was quite happy to use her mum for content, Julie wasn't obligated to appear in Ana's videos but she did anyway. Which in my opinion is probably one of the main reasons her channel grew, as much as Julie is like marmite she is entertaining to watch and has more personality than Ana, she's not to everyone's taste but at least she's a bit about her. The same can't be said for Ana these days.
Not saying Julie is a perfect person as there's many things I disagree with that she says but that video was just plain nasty.
Having a hot girl summer doesn't mean being a stuck up disrespectful little witch Ana hun xx

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.