Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought this was particularly inappropriate because Ana was actually trying to work (for once!) and be serious, and Freya was being quite distracting/unprofessional. But then again, this is what happens when you hire your matesā€¦
I came here to say exactly the same! She is never going to be taken professionally and progress in her career with Freya as her PA.

Look at Saff who has a professional PR to work with. Thatā€™s how you get proper press and proper projects such as Strictly.

I guess if Ana is content just eating takeaways for the rest of time and turning that into *content* then ā€œgo for it gurlsā€

itā€™s just embarrassing really.

Reactions: 24
I came here to say exactly the same! She is never going to be taken professionally and progress in her career with Freya as her PA.

Look at Saff who has a professional PR to work with. Thatā€™s how you get proper press and proper projects such as Strictly.

I guess if Ana is content just eating takeaways for the rest of time and turning that into *content* then ā€œgo for it gurlsā€

itā€™s just embarrassing really.
ana: Freya is just doing some business calls
Freya: sound thanks

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I always find funny how she tries to be secretive about who sheā€™s ā€œtalking withā€ or dating. She said she hasnā€™t had a boyfriend before and I guess that might be true but how can she say she hasnā€™t seen that many people? The girlā€™s so disingenuous these days, sheā€™s probably had more pricks than a second hand dartboard and been shot over more times than Sarajevo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
her new tiktok with her toes out is giving me the ick, put the monster munch stompers away thank you
Itā€™s so funny because all the comments were literally like ā€œtoesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā€ when she first posted, stuff along those lines and Iā€™ve just looked again and theyā€™ve all been deleted lol
Imagine your job involving spending ages deleting comments about how gross your feet arešŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One thing that put me off from the London vlog is that they all got Mcdonalds which Ana probs paid for and sat down and watched Naked Attraction... out of all things? why would you wanna see someones bush when you're eating? They are such a weird group of people :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
What does she look like in that green suit!? She looks like Will in the Inbetweeners when he wears the dad's suit to go buy alcohol šŸ˜‚ them the horrendous chunky trainers and grey roots are just the icing on the cake šŸ¤¢
Hahahahah this killed me off ā€˜good dayyyyā€™ she didnā€™t have the guts to wear it with no top on underneath like how they wore it and THANK god for that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i amā€¦..a womanā€¦..who has recently bought a house in the local areaā€¦.and im having a house warming party to which iā€™ll be inviting a lot of the local adults, hence the crisps
DEADDDD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her new tiktok with her toes out is giving me the ick, put the monster munch stompers away thank you
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s done an ad for havianas, genuinely never seen her wear a pair of flip flops before! It doesnā€™t look good for her. Maybe freya needs a sack šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s done an ad for havianas, genuinely never seen her wear a pair of flip flops before! It doesnā€™t look good for her. Maybe freya needs a sack šŸ¤£
She shows them for best part of 2 seconds as well!!! More focused on her outfit than the actual shoes, great influencing skills ana when theres comments asking where her top/jeans are from

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m bored shitless so Iā€™m watching her recent video

ā€¢ Her intro is loud and obnoxious
ā€¢ The London title screen looked like a primary school art project
ā€¢ Freya is annoying
ā€¢ Her tiny bags are annoying
ā€¢ gIrLs
ā€¢ Went to London a day early just to shoot Instagram content šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
That ā€˜iyaaa guuurlsssā€™ thing is just so unfunny it hurts. They sound like a bunch of tits keep saying it šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Am I the only one who thought the hotel room in the shard didnā€™t look that nice?
Considering when i was younger my mum used to say "it's not the shangri la!" at any opportunity, it didn't live up to my expectations šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Her going down to collect her parcels/dinner shoes ā¤ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ew her feet are making me feel sick, whyā€™re they so little and stumpy.

And the diagonal cut toenail, thereā€™s no reason for her nails to be like that with all the money she gets, she should be having pedicures, instead she spends it on big Macā€™s

Reactions: 21
i donā€™t know how those thick toenails of hers havent cut the band on them havainas
shes got toes like the honey monster

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.