Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if beka has a thread? Last I heard she had COVID, and now she’s in Ibiza wearing bikini tops 2 sizes too small??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
of course she went out as soon as restrictions were lifted. that social anxiety sure looks bad ana, standing in line all night to enter a club x
She is so grim honestly, imagine being pissed and she tries to come onto you looking like that 🤮 her skin, hair is dreadful, And this shows how she truly looks is grim and vile, she isnt the prettiest and her friends use this to take the the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably off to the east coast! I thought it was only Julie and Atticus that normally went! I’m surprised Gammystasia would want to go! Doesn’t quite fit the lifestyle she has us believe she likes to live these days.

Reactions: 18
anastasia fungalnorth and the 2 dwarfs
ahahahahahahahaha I'm creased but there are SO many options - are the dwarves Freya and Gollum, Me Julie and Bratticus or Haz and Brian?

Also, someone help me with a nickname for Freya plz bby x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that toenails deffo lifting, she needs to start begging PR off scholl mate cos pretty soon she’ll be ana no toes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ana has two idiots working for her now and still she doesn’t upload any more videos and still nobody tells her she looks a state and her toenails are gross 🤢 🥴

Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am…..a woman…..who has recently bought a house in the local area….and im having a house warming party to which i’ll be inviting a lot of the local adults, hence the crisps
Catching up cos I have a real job unlike onion breath stinky mingenorth. But this is the best thing I’ve ever seen on tattle:ROFLMAO: I really hope people got the reference

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 669148
I wish one of her friends would help her out with her fake tan 😩

Also, Callum gives me the absolute creeps
She looks a totally different colour to every one 😮 I know it's hot but that's not a natural tan she looks dirty as I can't believe they are in the same tub as her 🤢 callum is pretty creepy and Freya just seems immature

These poses she does are sooo year 7
Every photo she has her leg stuck out in a weird angle

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.