Anastasia Kingsnorth #39 her lack of hygiene makes me chunder,please just wash your jumper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the smell of her in this heat 🤢
Rotten onions and burgers🤣🤢

I've just been looking at her insta pictures and someone is commenting on a few saying blackfishing how long til that person is blocked and those comments are deleted

Reactions: 6

What happened, eek. Sad.

Look how she was so happy with that gift set, you think that would please Ana these days? Pffft!! Her voice back then, so different 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
she must smell of cheap tan, mouldy onion w a bit of cornish pasty (I think b.o smells like cornish pasty) and then mix that with natural sebum sweat smell coming from the back of her head 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be so cross if I was a brand using her as she literally puts in zero effort! If you have a deal showing off your feet surely get a colour that goes with the shoes and also go and get your nails properly done.

Reactions: 12
I've been thinking... How does she eat so much takeaway food and not gain any weight? I've noticed that sometimes her face appears fuller but I just curious ? Unless she has a real fast metabolism 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I've been thinking... How does she eat so much takeaway food and not gain any weight? I've noticed that sometimes her face appears fuller but I just curious ? Unless she has a real fast metabolism 🤷‍♀️
She’s young, it’ll come!

Reactions: 17
I was stick thin when I was 21 😂 but I thought I was fat!! I look back on pictures of myself now and weep 🤣 as you get older the weight comes lol and your body stops being so forgiving. All I have to do is look at a dominos now and I gain 6 pounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
must be hard for her not really knowing her biological dad, with him working away all the time at wonka's chocolate factory 💔💔 she really takes after him looks wise too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
just me or does anyone else think anas got a bit of an attitude in that video with her mum. maybe it’s just because i have a good relationship with mine and wouldn’t speak to her like that??

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.