Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so gormless looking isn't she.

I do hope she doesn't copy and get a cat, though I would be she wouldn't adopt and rather want a breed like a ragdoll, ya know for the insta

Reactions: 14

thought of ana🤣
Ana has such a lack of a sense of style and herself she’s gone through about 5/6 phases in the past year. She just dresses to fit those around her. Don’t worry though, she’ll reshare something to her insta story about the climate crisis so she’s still learning.

Reactions: 11
Mejulie just uploaded an Instagram story of her wanting to pain the garden shed once she has permission from the landlord. I always though that Anastasia helped her mum buy that house and it’s not rented.

Reactions: 6
Mejulie just uploaded an Instagram story of her wanting to pain the garden shed once she has permission from the landlord. I always though that Anastasia helped her mum buy that house and it’s not rented.
No it's rented, Ana paid 'board' but it's suspected that she contributed to some bills too

I hope she doesn't get a cat. First of all it wouldn't be able to go outside, and surely it's cruel to keep a cat inside when you live in such a small space. Would be ok if she had Saffron's house lol.

Secondly, imagine how often she'd actually empty the litter tray 😂 like never

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she doesn't get a cat. First of all it wouldn't be able to go outside, and surely it's cruel to keep a cat inside when you live in such a small space. Would be ok if she had Saffron's house lol.

Secondly, imagine how often she'd actually empty the litter tray 😂 like never
Awkward as I have a indoor cat and live in flat - the cat is super happy and loved. Some cats just aren’t suited to be outside.
But ana really shouldn’t be getting a cat when she can’t fully commit to it and give it the attention they need

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Awkward as I have a indoor cat and live in flat - the cat is super happy and loved. Some cats just aren’t suited to be outside.
But ana really shouldn’t be getting a cat when she can’t fully commit to it and give it the attention they need
Yeah mine is an indoor cat because I don’t trust him going out, he would literally just stand in the road and not realise about cars, but he’s happy and has millions of toys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think any of these silly people would be able to consistently look after a pet.. They remind me of a child, they want a pet and then after a few weeks the novelty wears off and the parents are left to look after it.. But sadly these people have no parents around so it would end up back at a rescue centre. If any of you morons read here - DON'T DO IT. Stop thinking of yourselves for a moment and think of the animal!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anastasia and her crew of village idiots are all the definition of Cheugy aren't they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.