Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More McDonald’s.....but it’s ok she’s donating to charity 🤔 oh ana...doesn’t make you a good person, it’s not coming from the heart!

Reactions: 15
I’m generally curious at to how much a video like this would earn her …. its Crazy …. Zero effort

Reactions: 11
I hope she doesn't get a cat. First of all it wouldn't be able to go outside, and surely it's cruel to keep a cat inside when you live in such a small space. Would be ok if she had Saffron's house lol.

Secondly, imagine how often she'd actually empty the litter tray 😂 like never
It genuinely would be neglect, with how ‘busy’ ceo ana always is, that alone should not make you wanna get a pet?? She cant mop her kitchen floor how is she gonna empty the litter tray?

Reactions: 12
Honestly what’s the point of a 16square bingo when there are only actually 4 or 5 items repeated. Could have had a different item in each square.

Reactions: 8
She chats some rubbish. Loves the gym life but has only been once, and says that she bummed of the gym because she had food on the way, and rescheduled for the next day however makes no mention of the gym the next day and also has maccies on the way 💕 acts surprised when she gets a certain food item I.e the pancakes she has manipulated that card so that 3 of the remaining 7 squares have the pancakes of that’s a pretty good chance of getting what you want 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The girl just chats UTTER SHITE hahahaa that video I literally rolled my eyes so far back I could see my brain!! And that bleeping stupid accent/impression she does at the 5:10 mark... stop copying Haz/Bryon YOU SOUND bleeping PATHETIC 😂😂 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guys...I’ve just seen an advert for Warburtons with George Clooney of all people. He said it like Ana 🤣 Case closed, Clooney has spoken.

• Haha
Her eyebrows are bleeping horrible. Surely that's not the trend? Or am I just old?

• Haha
Like everyone else has said Ana chats SO MUCH tit. Why did she make a point of not making good challenges when she moved if she now says how she loves doing them 🤷
How many McDonalds does this girl have 🥴
She is literally playing the shittest game of bingo and can't even play that right.

So do Ana & Beka both just chill on this thread then? Sorry because there is too many times we all have said something and it’s mentioned by Ana?

The only reason I knew of tattle is because someone from teen mum kept posting it. You lot literally drag people onto the site and give it free promotion.

Also Beka, do you not think it’s weird your reading a thread about your so called bestie?
honesltyyyy, i didn’t even know this website was a thing until i saw someone mention it, can’t remember who now but you’re so right.

and i know i’m a few days late but i am HOWLING that beka was stalking through ana’s account for those comments. kylie to my stassie bbyy xo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.