Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Interesting
I would take this with pinch of salt, I've seen couple YouTubers (matt santoro being one) do a video on this and he was like I'm worth $3 million? Wish I had that in my bank! So it's not necessarily correct information

Reactions: 5
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35: influencer? more like influenced

also whatever happened with that scam giveaway she was doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ok haz is such a performative activist. I’ve seen people on Twitter speak about why white people shouldn’t say ‘miss thing’ because it’s an AAVE expression, yet here she is saying it to ana. Last I checked haz, you were white af. She shouldn’t preach BLM but then appropriate their culture.

not ana saying that she thinks ‘one of these days she’s gonna look like a McDonald’s’ ‘babygirl’, you already do xx & then she said ‘I’m defeated I can’t eat another mcdonalds for a good... FEW HOURS? what even? whenever I have McDonald’s I don’t want it for another month or so not a few hours

Reactions: 26
Ana's "small appetite" was nowhere to be seen on her McDonald's bingo vid - has a Big Mac and Chicken mayo then is "NoT gUnNa LiE" hungry an hour later?!?

Reactions: 12
McDonalds have a function on their website called the nutrition calculator and it works out the calories in foods you select, out of curiosity I entered everything Ana ate in her recent video and it came to 4873 calories and she ate nearly 300% the recommended amount of fats for the day!

I also feel like Haz messaging her saying 'not McDonalds again miss thing' was bit of a dig? Like you just know her and Byron would've been making comments to each other about the amount of takeaways she eats.

I'm also a bit worried about her health and it frustrates me because imagine if she was a larger girl by nature, the amount of hate she would get on her videos for her diet would be astronomical, but because she's a relatively slim girl, regardless of whether she'd gained weight recently she's still well within what society deems "acceptable", no one cares. Whereas bigger people get hate for just existing and eating anything BUT a salad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
McDonalds have a function on their website called the nutrition calculator and it works out the calories in foods you select, out of curiosity I entered everything Ana ate in her recent video and it came to 4873 calories and she ate nearly 300% the recommended amount of fats for the day!

I also feel like Haz messaging her saying 'not McDonalds again miss thing' was bit of a dig? Like you just know her and Byron would've been making comments to each other about the amount of takeaways she eats.

I'm also a bit worried about her health and it frustrates me because imagine if she was a larger girl by nature, the amount of hate she would get on her videos for her diet would be astronomical, but because she's a relatively slim girl, regardless of whether she'd gained weight recently she's still well within what society deems "acceptable", no one cares. Whereas bigger people get hate for just existing and eating anything BUT a salad.

This is so true,
Also I know ana is an adult and can do whatever she wants, but im so shocked that Julie as her mum doesn’t encourage ana to eat healthier / or encourage to centre her content around anything else thats not food? It could be healthy food or home cooking instead, so many options, yet we see the same 24hr challenge of ana eating mcdonalds, slowly wilting away as her mother watches her destroy her health and her career

Reactions: 8
The second hand embarrassment I felt from that accent change at 5:09 was just too much. She’s so cringe it hurts

Reactions: 12
The second hand embarrassment I felt from that accent change at 5:09 was just too much. She’s so cringe it hurts
Made me sick omg she tries everything to fit in

Anna...u just don't lol your alien head is expanding bcos of your ego (and all the food)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are so many more interesting ways to donate to charity as well. Her videos are getting increasingly repetitive and dull

Reactions: 3
I just find it hilarious now how she's suddenly giving to charity.. I'm sorry no matter what anyone says she deffo reads here. Only a few pages back we were saying how she's so money greedy and never gives anything away or to anyone else and now suddenly she's giving £800 to charity. I feel like at this point she just does things on purpose so we talk about it.

also how she said something like "i'm giving the money I get from this to charity because I don't need it".. Ok you smug cow what a way to kick the less fortunate in the teeth. We all know you have money shut up.
She’s all for charity but deletes her awareness for Palestine? It’s all just for show of face when in reality she does not care.

Reactions: 11
The thing is, what accent is she going for? Bcos I can tell you, not once have I ever heard someone talk like that here. Can someone get her out of Manc please, it makes me not want to visit my home town area :')

Reactions: 3
I heard today there’s an increase of covid cases from the Indian variant in Manchester... let’s hope she takes it seriously and starts staying in a bit more to help protect others... pah! What am I even saying! She doesn’t give a duck!! The world revolves around Ana sorry I forgot

Reactions: 16
lmao she's such a try hard! like ive never known someone to try so hard to blend in, she really must smell of fake tan with a hint of mushy gone off buiscuits with red onion every time I see her I just feel like she needs to get a jet stream hose and wash herself with it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.