Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 - Out with the brown, in with the blue, how many more times can she eat mcdonald's for views?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looool in her newest video when she says she looked washed out with blonde hair. Has she not seen herself now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So not allowed to hug people but she’s ok to kiss her friend in the lips?!
They will 100% say they thought it was okay as you can now hug people from next Monday. They will definitely try to claim They thought the rules already changed. Which is bs but as always they will try to play the young and naive card

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the rule 6 people but maximum two households now currently? More than two households there. One of them isn’t even from the same city!
No its rule of 6 or two house holds as with two households there could literally be say a family of 7 and a family of 5 for example and that would be allowed as even though its over the 6 people its only 2 house holds. xxx

Reactions: 5
No its rule of 6 or two house holds as with two households there could literally be say a family of 7 and a family of 5 for example and that would be allowed as even though its over the 6 people its only 2 house holds. xxx
Yeah, but that’s more than two households at that table?

Saffron one
Gaz, Brian and ana (because they ‘bubbled’ but clearly haven’t done it properly)
And even if the other two boys live together that’s 3 households.

Reactions: 1

Saffron one
Gaz, Brian and ana (because they ‘bubbled’ but clearly haven’t done it properly)
It can be up to 6 people who can be from 6 different households or 2 households that totals more than 6 people

Reactions: 12
It can be up to 6 people who can be from 6 different households or 2 households that totals more than 6 people
Oh okay sorry, thought it was max two households but could be more people if you had bigger families etc.

She’s still a dick anyway 😂

Reactions: 2

Saffron one
Sorry, that's what I mean you can either have up to 6 people from 6 different households or loads of people but only from 2 house holds. Hope that makes more sense xxx

Reactions: 1
She didn’t even include the donate link in the description box after she said she would. I know people can find their own way to the page but it just proves how half arsed she is that she clearly couldn’t even remember that she told people to donate.

Reactions: 26
Loving the gym life after one session in the gym??? PLEASE what the duck are you saying Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just find it hilarious now how she's suddenly giving to charity.. I'm sorry no matter what anyone says she deffo reads here. Only a few pages back we were saying how she's so money greedy and never gives anything away or to anyone else and now suddenly she's giving £800 to charity. I feel like at this point she just does things on purpose so we talk about it.

also how she said something like "i'm giving the money I get from this to charity because I don't need it".. Ok you smug cow what a way to kick the less fortunate in the teeth. We all know you have money shut up.

Reactions: 20
I just saw a pic of ana on here, i feel sick thinking about how ana must smell with that much fake tan on, one layer already has a smell but to put on that much that people question your race??
I genuinely don’t understand people obsession with fake tan? It looks good in moderation but just wait till summer to get a natural tan? Who wants to look orange in winter or all year round it just looks a bit odd? Especially when you live in the uk?
Also to tan just because it’s trendy tells me more than enough about the type of person someone is….. boring

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.