Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 CEO of being a third wheel hoe, the small bag and feet pics have got to go

Reactions: 12
Has she actually been out for drinks/food every night since we were allowed? Ridiculous
Social anxiety my arse

What I don’t understand is that she has all this money right but she decided to play bleeping McDonald’s “bingo” to give money to charity?? Ana you’re loaded bby, you don’t need to play bingo to do something decent. Also, don’t shout from the rooftops that you’re doing something for charity because that in fact makes the act quite selfish x
She only doing something for charity because she actually gets more money back from the video 🙄 so money greedy

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #35: I saw Cinzia wearing bright colours and tiny bags, so I bought bright colours and tiny bags

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I’d love to know what takes ‘soooo long’ about making a podcast. Screams laziness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anastasia Kingsnorth - Instagram saddie with her tiny bag. Shame her apartments makes you gag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
funny how she kept mentioning about waiting until rules change for her mum and brother to come stay at her new flat but fine to make everyone aware that she can’t even pretend to try and social distance??

Reactions: 28
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 her tan is bordering blackface, oh Ana you’re becoming another race!

Reactions: 9
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 tiny bags, orange faced, out for drinks daily, social anxiety erased!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 Oompa, Loompa, doompety dee, out drinking every night despite her 'social anxiety'

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 Awful pics and tit fake tan, Ana why don't you see your Nan?

Reactions: 5
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 Gaz and Brian pushed aside, oh insta when will I be verified? 🍌🌷🧋🛼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anastasia Kingsnorth #35 - Out on a northern tour, mcdonald’s at the door and her videos are a bore

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.