Anastasia Kingsnorth #34 Beeyoootiful sofa covered in food and fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow manages to mess up her fake tan every single time.
Throws herself at people who clearly aren't Interested.
Returns borrowed hoover still full of dirt.
Admitting to using dry shampoo 4 days after washing hair.

Reactions: 15
mixing ingredients with a knife... oh my list can go on bbys... the girl makes me cringe my life away

announcing to the world that she sucks a good dick.. I think that is the one that tops it all off for me to be honest lol.

Reactions: 20
beetroot juice on kitchen counter annoyed me...like girl open it over the sink lol

Reactions: 13
All the eating *insert certain colour* foods for a day where she just added food colouring to everything

Reactions: 26
Admitting that she doesn't do 24 hour challenges properly then uploading a 24 hour challenge the week after
Getting "drunk" and giving relationship advice despite never being in a relationship??
Making a cocktail with blue WKD instead of blue curaçao
Ordering a decaf coffee from costa (?) then being surprised when she could taste coffee in it
Doing a trying new foods for 24hrs and having boost bites and sweet potato fries
Saying that a filet of fish was an acquired taste
Contemplating getting a gaming set up after playing 1 game of among us on her phone
Complimented the water pressure in a bath

Reactions: 58
When she says she just has to have everything neat and tidy but her apartment looks upside down in every video

When she called chips a hot meal

Reactions: 18
This one made me fucking howl acquired taste McDonald’s burger..this coming out of her mouth just sums her right up

saying that a room that looks like a prison cell is like a castle and she feels like a princess
not knowing how to take the bath plug out
calling every single thing she comes across beeeeyootifol
constantly contradicting herself about everything in every video
being OBSESSED with everything.
And you guys ARE NOT READYYYY for whats coming... (trust me Ana we are ready because its the same crap all the time)
Doing a drive with me but not driving lol.

Reactions: 30
You need to add that “challenge” video she did when she tried to drive to four different McDonald’s in one day or something like that

Reactions: 16
Calling George Floyd, George Lloyd three times

Reactions: 54

She really kept calling herself a gamer girl after playing among us once 🥲

Reactions: 40
Ngl watching the Warburtons video really gave me a lot of nostalgia. I really really miss this Ana. Their friendship just seemed so pure back then.

Reactions: 18
resharing posts about serious matters without educating herself first

Reactions: 19
Ngl watching the Warburtons video really gave me a lot of nostalgia. I really really miss this Ana. Their friendship just seemed so pure back then.
I think ana was more herself then and didnt care about fitting in as much. But then again, she used to copy saffrons every move before so im guessing she just has no personality

Reactions: 15
When she did her trying vegan food video and was surprised that the tomato pasta sauce tasted the same as her normal pasta sauce. God knows what she thinks goes in to a tomato sauce

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.