Anastasia Kingsnorth #33 On a covid tour across the UK, more entitled & greedy every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and immediately thought of Ana
I'm really sorry, I know people have different tastes etc but these trainers are just hideous... they remind me of my PE teacher in year 7 up until year 9.. and he was such a weirdo.. bit of a perv too.. he used to wear trainers similar style (obvs not balenciaga) with no socks i feel ill. *shudder*

Reactions: 27
This beka girl needs her own thread, if she doesn’t have one already. Look at the state of this top she’s wearing, I’m sorry but ?????
this girl is vile more than Ana and Haz, if you ask me

Reactions: 18
This beka girl needs her own thread, if she doesn’t have one already. Look at the state of this top she’s wearing, I’m sorry but ?????
Don’t even know who she is so just googled her and the second listing is her tattle thread so looks like she already has one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is Beka’s thread 💕 need a separate space for her she does my nut in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because she knows everyone will have a go at her for getting free food 😂 probably is legal because she has actually written is ABEIT miniscule, it's there 😂
I actually wrote about this in my dissertation, according to the ASA, terms such as ad, gifted, sponsored etc has to be transparent, clear and visible

Reactions: 29
I actually wrote about this in my dissertation, according to the ASA, terms such as ad, gifted, sponsored etc has to be transparent, clear and visible
Could she possibly be reported for this aswell? It's definetly not clear, transparent or visable without a magnifying glass. Why did Mikey gift her food I thought he was better than that 🤔

Reactions: 13
For reference:
6E087EE4-EA7B-45C5-BEA7-91FAA4E5E0E1.jpeg
678C7856-30B5-4430-9C20-8A377CD4883C.jpeg

Could she possibly be reported for this aswell? It's definetly not clear, transparent or visable without a magnifying glass. Why did Mikey gift her food I thought he was better than that 🤔
Quite possibly could be reported

Reactions: 20
The fact she still accepts free food when she has more than enough money to buy it herself makes me sick. Does she not care about the stuggling family's in this country? She makes me so angry. Selfish little cow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Of course it's gifted, not like she's willingly have healthy food unless it's gifted lol. Even I didn't spot it, that's quite cheeky really

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.