Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sippingtea

They way she went on about “driving around here brings back so many memories”, you’ve only been gone for 3 months love

• Haha
Reactions: 97

yikez101

VIP Member
right so that’s Manchester (out 4 times in one week), Wellingborough (overnight), London (overnight), Manchester (again) and now Liverpool all in the space of less than two weeks?!?? Why aren’t more people talking about this, apart from us on here?! we have literally just come out of lockdown! Not to mention she claims to be so busy that she’s having people work for her (wonder when they’ll appear) but she can do all of this itwo weeks? Doesn’t seem like much work going on?!

• Angry
Reactions: 82

hannamarin123

The concept of gifting food is still so weird to me but a vegan brand gifting vegan food to someone who is notoriously known for loving and always eating Mcdonald's? What do they think they are going to achieve from that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Saw haz today outside one of the restaurants in Carnaby with her boyfriend. She was having a go at a waiter cos she asked for a straw and didn’t get one lol. Think about how busy all hospitality staff have been since the 12th shes awful 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

LucaLemon

Hey quick question guys... Do you ever put a top on in the dark and then the strap goes over you head and you're just left like this..?
Screenshot_20210429_225857.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Scbu

VIP Member
Ana spent more on them god awful trainers than she did sponsoring Julie and Atticus doing the race for life.. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i’m fuming her hair was gifted, of fucking course. i’ve just spent a silly amount of money getting my hair done as i’m blonde, however i’m more than happy to pay it when it goes to my lovely hairdresser. the poor woman’s been losing money since december and can barely afford to pay the bills. how the FUCK can ana not pay for her hair to be done when i can? and i definitely don’t have money like ana does 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 70

Jade678

Is it just me who can see very plainly that atticus has Asperger’s syndrome?? (there’s obviously nothing wrong with that) but it feels like every time ana brags about him, she literally lists all the symptoms and it’s like yep very intelligent, obsessive, awkward etc. Does she realise?? Also someone please teach ana how to speak properly. Moving to Manchester is no excuse. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 70

darkbloom

Can we just appreciate how she’s saying she can’t have her car in Manchester because it’s soo expensive to have a permit on the road yet she spent £700 on new trainers💀

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Kat5998

VIP Member
Kiera posted this on her story...

Really tells you everything you need to know about Ana

F15B33F8-9147-4676-BDB5-CF32CC49DBCF.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67