Anastasia Kingsnorth #33 On a covid tour across the UK, more entitled & greedy every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#32 SUMMARY

- Ana thinks she’s got social anxiety yet has gone out every night for cocktails since 12th of April.
- Broken SEVERAL social distancing/governmental guideline rules; hanging out with multiple people in Manny, going back home to MeJulie and Bratticus, then going to London to see Haz’s friend cos she can’t get her own friends.
- Pretended to be drunk for a video
- Spends spends spends money on copying trends and has no remorse.
- SCAM giveaway, follow 55 people but currently people have had to follow 60+ accounts that keep changing.
- Dyed hair black/blue colour that washes her out cause she’s so done with the brown trend, onto the Blue trend

Hope that helps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Honestly hope something comes of the ASA complaints about this dodgy giveaway from this crooked company. #lockherup

Reactions: 24
someone in the last thread said she’s not technically breaking lockdown rules but she is breaking government guidelines and essentially advertising to thousands of people thats she’s not social distancing. You can clearly see evidence of her not social distancing with her friends. She’s also seen various groups of people and travelled 200 miles across the country, stopping at her family home.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Within the rules or not, it’s not tasteful to be swanning up and down the country

Reactions: 34
I wonder where they’re staying

do you think they’re staying at their friends’? If that’s the case, it’s even worse than going to a hotel
they shouldn’t be mixing indoors with people they don’t live with

Reactions: 18
Damn another thread already 😂 . Can't believe she's going up and down the country mixing with loads of people! I've only seen my close friends and stayed local to where I live!

Reactions: 22
Seriously the anxiety thing needs to stop coming out of her mouth. I didn’t go to work today because I was up all Sunday night with anxiety. Felt like I was having a heart attack at one point and I was preparing myself to die. I’ve decided to go back to the doctors when I can and try and get it sorted again. This will be the 3rd Time in my life and probably the 3rd time on antidepressants too. She really needs to live a day in the life of someone who suffers with it because trust me it’s not fun when you’re awake at 3am struggling to breathe and thinking it’s the end because your brain can’t stop playing tricks on you. Rant over

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Good job there was a new thread because I would have quoted the person who said she did nothing wrong 🤬 shes travelled home to see her mum and brother and apparently stayed in the garden the whole time 🤔 yeah sure 🤬, then has gone to London after asking for recommendations of places to drink there 🤬, they stay overnight , obviously isn’t in a self catering accommodation as it would have been plastered on Instagram for a freebie next time 🤬🤬 , then Brian the next day gets a tattoo and Ana dyes her hair even darker 🤮🤬 so yes she’s done nothing wrong , remind yourself of this when we enter the next lockdown 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Just watching gaz new vid and she spoke of one of her ‘friends’ working with her favourite brand instead of her 🙈 awks bet it was ana

Reactions: 20
Good job there was a new thread because I would have quoted the person who said she did nothing wrong 🤬 shes travelled home to see her mum and brother and apparently stayed in the garden the whole time 🤔 yeah sure 🤬, then has gone to London after asking for recommendations of places to drink there 🤬, they stay overnight , obviously isn’t in a self catering accommodation as it would have been plastered on Instagram for a freebie next time 🤬🤬 , then Brian the next day gets a tattoo and Ana dyes her hair even darker 🤮🤬 so yes she’s done nothing wrong , remind yourself of this when we enter the next lockdown 😡😡😡😡😡😡
There is really no need for her doing to be a 365 day world tour of england😭. Just stay in manchester with your new besties🥰🥰🥰.

I think they’re all in london though. Haz is just with spending her time with her boyfriend. They’re all so tonedeaf but everyone else BARELY posts what they’re doing... Ana’s posting everything 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For anyone concerned maybe she isn't breaking the law but it's sure as hell taking the bleeping piss going to a bar every single night then travelling home and THEN to London

I felt sooo guilty that my boyfriend came to pick me up and take me back to uni (which was necessary because I have lab work to do) and this absolute bleeping cretin of a human has the NERVE to take a whole tour around the UK. I haven't seen my friends in a year, I'm being so careful now I'm back in my uni city, but Anastasia bleeping kingsnorth can do whatever she bleeping pleases and see everyone because it bleeping suits her.

I'm so angry. I've sacrificed so much this year and this witch hasn't and has profited SO much

I'm really sorry for the anger and foul language I'm just so mad

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.