Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl thinks bell peppers are spicy and microwave kormas are amazing. My god

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this thread is for ana but Jesus Christ what the hell is up with saffron's face in her new ig pic....
She looks like she's about to bite into someone's neck and drain them of blood...

This girl thinks bell peppers are spicy and microwave kormas are amazing. My god
I know! I kept thinking they're not that kind of pepper Ana. She seems to have lived a rather limited existence, not that clued up about the world is she?

Having a Mum who chomps prawn tails though it's clear where she gets it from.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I truly believe that the only foods Ana and Atticus have been brought up eating is birds eye fish fingers and crispy chicken nuggets. She acts like all of these common foods are newly discovered

Reactions: 17
guys The Julie (TM) has officially lost the plot she's trying to flog these limited edition prawn tail ear buds on the gram!!!

IMG_20191020_151509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m still in disbelief she doesn’t really know what a bell pepper is yet expects us to believe she eats healthy. The reaction to McDonald’s ‘salad’ said it all :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
On which planet are prawns orange???

has yellow rice but puts the curry with it to make it orange. Literally might as well have just bought some food colouring, it’s a lame ‘challenge’ anyway without having to cheat on it ha

Reactions: 7
Sorry a bit behind on her posting... I just watched her bday vlog and was actually shocked about her and her friends laughing that they are rich.... I’m sure she would play it off as a joke - I just didn’t think it was cute.
Literally came here because I SCREAMED when her mum at the prawn tale and started smacking the table 😂😂 what a massive hypochondriac that she was freaking out and had to google it... google what? Did they think it was going to kill her? It actually worries me

• Haha
She seems to have gotten a lot more conceited lately, and her bad diet is going to catch up to her soon
You can eat a lot less healthy when you are young and still have a relatively good body, but once you hit your twenties you cant do that anymore, its already affecting her skin

Reactions: 9
The thing is she doesn't care about her diet because she thinks she has a nice body but her insides are probably looking grim. All that fat and sugar. If she doesn't stop she could have some real health problems. Health problems she can easily avoid if she just cares a little more but shes that uneducated that she doesn't know. There are illnesses out there, that just happen to healthy, innocent people and there is nothing people can do about them but heart conditions and a certain type of diabetes can be avoidable. Please ana just put down the chips lul

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why would she put that footage of her mum in a towel on a video. Julie wasn't even wrapped in it!! It was just held by her hand! You can see her hips and everything. Scared to think of what atticus is seeing when she's prancing about like that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why would she put that footage of her mum in a towel on a video. Julie wasn't even wrapped in it!! It was just held by her hand! You can see her hips and everything. Scared to think of what atticus is seeing when she's prancing about like that
Well he slept with her for years so he's probably seen far worse!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wait when was this??

Reactions: 1
Oh fgs the reaction to the prawn tails was outrageous, both acting like it could kill you then it ‘put her off the rest’ grow up ana they’re perfectly edible

Also who the fk thinks red peppers are spicy. Baffled by the moronic statements her and eyebrows come out with

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks genuinely chavvy in her new Instagram picture and those metre long fake lashes aren't doing her any favours

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.