Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
HOW TO REVIEW A CLOTHING HAUL ANA STYLE...
Screenshot_20191009_224204.jpg

Pick any random quote below, grab any item of clothing, rinse and repeat:

"The quality is literally amazing for the price point"

"These are the high waisted jeans, so they're high waisted..."

"I find it so hard to get _________ to fit well but the fit of these ________ is literally amazing"

"Wow this is going to be my favourite ______"

"This is really good quality"

"I never normally wear stuff like this"

"Cottony-nylon"

"Imagine this with jeans"

"I like don't know what material this is but it's like... BEAUTIFUL"

"basically just a basic item"

"It doesn't look cheap at ALL..."

"I just really like the colour"

"It's super thick, gonna keep you so warm"

"Literally all my _________ are from Missguided"

"For the price these are literally so good"

"This is like soooo cuuute!!!"

Deja vu anyone??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’ve been going off Ana more and more lately but this birthday video is the final straw for me now. When she’s drunk and making the ‘I’m rich’ comment, who has she become? So cringe

• Wow
my biggest gripe with ana is her pretending everything is a ”challenge”. There is nothing challenging about getting your wannabe mum driving you around all day buying 20 chicken nuggets from different McDonald’s. i Agree that some of her videos are losing direction but that.... was just completely scraping the barrel

• Sad

Alfies_Boy

LATEST VIDEO:
  • Yet another McDonalds drive thru video
  • Julie and Ana wasting petrol and singlehandly destroying our planet
  • Julie and Ana can’t pronounce Kettering “Ketrin”
  • Julie loves YouTube racist Jeffree Star
  • Julie and Ana patronising “little” “elf” McDonalds worker
  • Julie still eats like a heathen
  • Poor Attica is being roped into the McDonalds nonsense
CONCLUSION:
Gross pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I feel nasty saying this (because it is, sorry in advance) - her body is great but her face does not match the standards of past Love Island contestants. She is average looking and on TV the standards are 10 times higher. The public won’t be shy with their opinions on every aspect of her looks.
"Body like baywatch, face like crimewatch" springs to mind

But she has to do something; can't ride Saffron fame forever

• Haha

pllpl2

Is Ana really in the position to give advice about how to love yourself when she sits on FaceTune editing the shit out of her body?

• Haha
I still can’t believe she’s bought herself a present for hitting 1m and talking about the plaque when she hasn’t even got 1m subscribers yet!!! 😴

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
Her food videos kill me.

A microwave korma is one of the best curry’s she’s ever had, you forget how good a curry is until you have one - a microwave one -, red bell peppers are spicy, gonna have to drink 4 cans of Fanta in one day - instead of orange squash/juice.

She is one of the most unseasoned people I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hagrid20121993

The other thing I've always wondered about (not sure if it's been mentioned before) is the picture that Julie got her for Christmas last year.
The 'I am enough' framed picture that made her cry that didnt actually end up moving house with them. That for me was the turning point in her graciousness

• Wow
Reactions: 21

pllpl2

The reason her recent uploads are getting so much criticism is that they're shit. We don't want to see you spending £600 on your 4-year-old brother every week on plastic toys, nor do we want to see you spend ridiculous amounts of money on McDonald's chicken nuggets only to waste all of that food and not eat it because Julie claims she wouldn't touch such toxic food (we know she loves it really).

To moan that she's so hard done by and stays up until 2am is ridiculous and probably avoidable - Ana, maybe if you woke up at the time everyone with 'regular' jobs do then you wouldn't need to work into the early hours of the next morning. Please don't play the pity game and blame everyone else for your actions. Your content went downhill and people are noticing, end of.

idk2

VIP Member
I know people compare Saffron and Ana a lot but this is exactly why I prefer Saffron; her work ethic is amazing.
Ana has no passion for youtube, she thinks just because she's been doing it since she was 11 that somehow she's superior but clearly you're not doing anything right if your channel is hardly growing at all, you've made no mark online and have no niche. She has very little opportunities and doesnt seem to branch out or do anything that would challenge her. She always says she's working hard on content but we never see it. Its always the same old recycled shit all the time, it doesnt make sense. The only thing that I enjoyed watching were her vlogs and even they've gone downhill. She's become such a hoarder, her whole channel is just senseless consumerism.

One thing I'll always give Saffron is I've never seen her complain about her workload (correct me if i'm wrong) or give herself a pat on the back for being up at a certain time doing the job she's being paid for. She just gets on with it. And whenever she says she has something big coming, its always big (primark, book launch, strictly etc) whereas Ana classed that GetNoticed campaign as "big" when it was nothing, she didn't even design anything. She just stamped her name on it and was paid for it. Theres no creativity or the will to better herself whether thats professionally or personally. Its weird because if I saw my best friend making moves like this it would motivate me too but I guess she's just happy knowing she can put out shit content and it will be eaten up by these 10 year old subs.

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
First off how can she claim she has anxiety, last year she was walking round the shops and putting petrol in her car while she was dressed up as an elf, that sounds like hell for someone with anxiety.

secondly, that photo shoot would have been sweet with the moshi monster stuff to show how far she’s come, but why have to make it all about money? That completely spoiled it

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
She’s not up until 2am ‘working for them’
She’s up until 2am working for her own business.
if she started working at 6am she’d be fine. Also if she took less than ten holidays a year etc.

cannot stand how entitled these people are thinking they are doing people a favour by uploading (shit) content

Unpopular opinion alert - I think she may have actually mentioned the anxiety and going out alone thing before? I do believe it’s true because if you think back to not so long ago, when she was at the old house, she was far from confident and seemed to have really low self esteem but since getting more recognition and flying out to all of these places, I feel like she has had to put on this fake, confident persona, especially because of all these overly cocky people she hangs out with!! You can still see the old Ana seeping in from time to time though..

I do also believe that anxiety can be very selective, I used to get awful anxiety on my daily commute to uni but was absolutely fine travelling other places and flying alone🤔 I see where everyone is coming from, as sadly there does seem to be a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon recently.. I guess fake or not, they are still raising awareness?
I don't think you have a good grasp on what raising awareness is about. For one, enough awareness has been raised but that's by the way. You getting anxious in a specific situation or feeling nervous while speaking in front of your class or whatever is mostly within the boundaries of what's considered the norm and it should be talked about as well as the way we buckle under the pressure of high stress lifestyles we can't evade in this day and age. But a mental health disorder is something else entirely. It's beyond insidious to try to sterilise the experiences of mentally ill people by trying to liken them to our everyday struggles and then incorporate them back into the public discourse. Words have meanings and at this point it's meaningless to say "I have anxiety" because this word has been used to describe unpleasant but mostly normal states of mental health and it takes away from people with anxiety the means of expressing what they're going through. You may not be able to imagine being anxious every waking hour but that doesn't mean it isn't real

• Heart