Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana on Saff's Hunger Games dance, "It was my favourite dance she's ever done". It was only week three šŸ™„
Her fake nails make me cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vlog was nearly as boring as Zoeā€™s sheā€™s decorating their place with pumpkins, getting same PR packages, talking about her hair, telling riveting stories about the shower leaking.. all she needs now is to say autumnal!

Oh and wants to get a pack of cards for when they go out... slippery slope Ana, slippery slope...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Spends ages talking about the glossy box calendar then doesnt even mention anything about the Dairy Milk Age Uk campaign šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
why does she keep saying ā€œwinters coatā€ in her new video [emoji23] No S darling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what used to annoy me and still does lol. was when she used to use the word dilemma. i really dont think she knows what the word means. she never used it in the context of deciding between two or more things but would just use it if she was having a problem. like when she got the wrong mattress, she said she was having a dilemma because the mattress didnt fit. and she says 'hoarderer', its hoarder lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The clothes were awful looking and winking at the camera and showing off her bum ohh ana ur nipple was out btwšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think something has kicked off between Ana & Haz..?

Reactions: 1
Haz seemed like a fake friend anyway. When Haz, Ana and Byron went to the US Ana seemed like the third wheel.

Reactions: 5
Ok I didnā€™t think sheā€™d had a boob job until her latest video. Sheā€™s wearing tight tops with no bra on, I find it unlikely she has large boobs that stay perky with her nipples bang in the middle? Thereā€™s just no sag, they look very fake to me lately

Just because ever since the argument they had in L.A. (Byronā€™s vlog I think) they havenā€™t been that friendly (via social media anyway). She was also sitting next to Haz at an event last week and neither posted a story of them together. Someone else did tag them though and they seemed okay with each other but I donā€™t think they are as close anymore. Even on the latest photo of Byron & Ana, Haz hasnā€™t bothered commenting when it has always been the trio all over each otherā€™s instagrams. Obviously could be reading too much into it but isnā€™t it what this site is for?!šŸ˜†

Ok I didnā€™t think sheā€™d had a boob job until her latest video. Sheā€™s wearing tight tops with no bra on, I find it unlikely she has large boobs that stay perky with her nipples bang in the middle? Thereā€™s just no sag, they look very fake to me lately
Still constantly back and forth with this..šŸ¤” They do kind of look fake but have a natural drop to them, although a lot of fake boobs have that also. I just remember when I was 18, my boobs looked pretty fake and stuck on toošŸ˜‚ so maybe itā€™s an age thing? They will go south soon enough, especially when her weight starts to fluctuate as she gets older and no amount of onions and sweetcorn is gonna change that as they still wonā€™t outweigh the amount of maccies you have ā€˜Ana me darlingā€™!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How would she have had the time to have one though? It might look like she has but it doesnā€™t make sense

Reactions: 2
What do you mean how would she have the time? Itā€™s not like she goes to work or anything šŸ˜‚ all she had to do was pre film a few videos and miss a couple vlogs, or just wear a top that covers the bra. I think a boob job seems like a things she would do. Do you not remember her giving up vlogging for a bit and then she started it up again

Reactions: 3
She would get them evened out though. And she hasnā€™t so Iā€™m pretty sure she hasnā€™t had one

Reactions: 3
HOW TO REVIEW A CLOTHING HAUL ANA STYLE...
Screenshot_20191009_224204.jpg

Pick any random quote below, grab any item of clothing, rinse and repeat:

"The quality is literally amazing for the price point"

"These are the high waisted jeans, so they're high waisted..."

"I find it so hard to get _________ to fit well but the fit of these ________ is literally amazing"

"Wow this is going to be my favourite ______"

"This is really good quality"

"I never normally wear stuff like this"

"Cottony-nylon"

"Imagine this with jeans"

"I like don't know what material this is but it's like... BEAUTIFUL"

"basically just a basic item"

"It doesn't look cheap at ALL..."

"I just really like the colour"

"It's super thick, gonna keep you so warm"

"Literally all my _________ are from Missguided"

"For the price these are literally so good"

"This is like soooo cuuute!!!"

Deja vu anyone??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She must have word of the day toilet paper were every day the word is literally.

It makes me laugh when they describe the product in the most basic way. Yes we can see it is a yellow top. Jeez use some adjectives lol

Vlog was nearly as boring as Zoeā€™s sheā€™s decorating their place with pumpkins, getting same PR packages, talking about her hair, telling riveting stories about the shower leaking.. all she needs now is to say autumnal!

Oh and wants to get a pack of cards for when they go out... slippery slope Ana, slippery slope...
I think she really jumped on when Mark Ferris called her "The Queen of YouTube" so is copying the old Queen aka Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.