Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
Finally finished the vegan video, I have to watch her videos in stages cause they make me laugh and eye roll so much

Can’t believe she ate a few vegetables and she’s saying she feels so much better and awake. How crap are you eating that some cucumber and lettuce makes you feel wide awake?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just seen this comment, what the fuck 😂😭 the last thing she needs is more special treatment 🙄
Fast track??? Which other youtube has ever got that? She’s turning into such a knob

can just imagine Julie holding the plaque Thrusting it into the camera
“See I told you, your all just jealous ain’t ya, ain’t ya. Look how successful I am... I mean ana is, your just jealous”

• Haha
I dont understand how these girls who get big on YouTube cant stay humble
it's as if they go from being normal and sweet straight into this artificial fake overly tanned plumped lips all about the designer stuff and insta posed photos straight away
and pretend it was in a blink of an eye and they were ALWAYS LIKE THAT
why do these people not have any personality and actually sit down with their fans and explain how they got there, what its really like, the negatives, the struggle they've had, instead of being glam and unrelatable??? it's like they genuinely think being gorgeous and standing on a beach and showjng off their expensive things are nicer than actually having a personality and being a nice person
yet these people are the first to put a video talking about mental health and insecurities
fuck off

• Heart

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
So tomorrow she’ll get 1mill??? How convenient it’s the end of the week and just in time for her upload day :rolleyes:

• Haha

LS932

Got to laugh at her insta post saying skin care is important to her. Her diet is 90% grease and I’m pretty sure she’d drink cooking oil if it came in a McDonald’s cup

I heard that too. Isn't that why ana bought julie a laptop, in that halloween prank video?
She made it sound like Julie was at college or evening classes

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I laughed at the criticism of Ryan's Toy's eggs. It's ok for them to say it's poor value, over priced and Julie rub her hands insinuating money grabbing and Ana edit money over it. Bit hypocritical when Ana "makes" money from overpriced clothing and Julie plugs anything that's given to her on Instagram.

Naminé

Meanwhile there are working families going to food banks to survive and this fool wastes food

• Sad

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Hi Ana, thanks for reading all our comments here on Tattle and referencing your diet, skin, health in general in your video and attempting to eat some vegetables for us. I won't be buying the advertised product as it looks like cheap tat. Love that you tried for us though.

Next I want you to do a video working as a McDonalds' dustbin for 24hrs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alfies_Boy

Her poor cooking skills are clearly a reflection of bad parenting. What 19 year old struggles to boil veg and make a pasta dish from ready made ingredients?

It’s such a shame to watch, I remember when Floral Princess was so nicely spoken, sincere and appreciative. She was probably doing really well in school and then bam, you’re stuck at a Year 11 education with no skills in the working world. She’s completely stunted at 16.

• Sad

yellowmango

I remember when it would come to October and November time and I would ask my mum for something she’d told me it would have to wait for Christmas...absolutely ridiculous.

Moreteaplease

I used to like seeing her mum buy her non-expensive gifts for her birthday. She would always buy cute/quirky things and ana would appreciate them which was relatable and lovely to see. Now she’s buying designer items and it’s not so relatable anymore! so much has changed 😂😂

Alfies_Boy

The woman is a complete mess. I’ve reported her post for promoting drugs. Silly tart.

• Haha

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
I know this thread is for ana but Jesus Christ what the hell is up with saffron's face in her new ig pic....
She looks like she's about to bite into someone's neck and drain them of blood...

This girl thinks bell peppers are spicy and microwave kormas are amazing. My god
I know! I kept thinking they're not that kind of pepper Ana. She seems to have lived a rather limited existence, not that clued up about the world is she?

Having a Mum who chomps prawn tails though it's clear where she gets it from.

• Haha
  • Sick

Alfies_Boy

Ana needs to kick Julie out of the house and take custody of Atticus. I’m sure Julie knows a bloke or two in Wellingborough who can put her up for the night.

Down with the Julie.

Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 Ana’s scared of her mum and the cheques never come, get a job Jul cos you look like a fool

• Haha