Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been awful but i noticed atticus flapping his hands and jumping up and down alot and being quite a picky has he got a learning difficulty or autism i work autistic kids so i see similarities
Other people think that too. For me he is a normal kid?? Maybe I'm completely blind. What I can't stand is when The Julie and Ana go like "good booooy" as if he was a dog. Ugh.

Reactions: 16
Don't let Julie see you've mentioned Autism and Atticus in the same sentence, she'll hunt you down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ana's tan is awful
Talking about kids schools when none of them have kids
Haz and bryon bore me
3 some in the air b and b (3 people in one bed strange)
Can't say avocado and taco correctly
Talking about getting drunk in front of her 5 year old brother
Goes on and on about her birthday we know man
Ana what do u think drinking games are to stare at
Awkward watching kiera and ana
Dress is awful see she went for the white see through one she thought would be good for a christening 😂 still looks like underwear
Clearly is alcohol when its pink i aint colour blind
Not apporioate for her views kids dont need to see this
The shouting is immature
Same cake as saff 😂 jealous much
Ana if u wash your hair more it wont ve greasy and stop playing with it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ana's tan is awful
Haz and bryon bore me
Dress is awful see she went for the white see through one she thought would be good for a christening 😂 still looks like underwear
The shouting is immature
Yeah Haz and Byron are tedious.

Watching it made me feel so old I can remember getting drunk/made up/getting ready to go out on the town, made me realise how young they all are.

Hope they scrubbed the air BnB clean after the ratpack cleared out it must have been a state.

Happy Birthday Ana!! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been going off Ana more and more lately but this birthday video is the final straw for me now. When she’s drunk and making the ‘I’m rich’ comment, who has she become? So cringe

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I cant wait for the day youtube dies. Ana (and other youtubers) have nothing to fall back on. She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 17
Noticed they’re all in the skimpy dresses so the ones from the other video must seem acceptable if all her mates look like trash too

Reactions: 5
Ana's tan is awful
Haz and bryon bore me
The shouting is immature
Hate to defend her here but she did spell out 'drunk' in front of Atticus and I doubt he knows what 'it got a bit messy' means...and three friends sleeping in the same bed isn't that strange haha

Reactions: 8
I’ve been going off Ana more and more lately but this birthday video is the final straw for me now. When she’s drunk and making the ‘I’m rich’ comment, who has she become? So cringe
She was trynna be Tana Mongeau 2.0 who always says about Jake "Daddys rich" and has tacky merch to match

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she was, she didn’t say daddy once and I watch Tana, didn’t remind me of anything she says atall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.