Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else almost VOMIT when she almost STARTED CRYING WHEN SHE THOUGHT ABOUT NOT SEEING SAFFRON IN AGES AHSHSJXJAJAHAHAHAH. I almost pissed. What a fuckin weirdo man.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Well they were tit present swaps. What happened to Cartier, Hermes and Burberry that popped up in previous years? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As a young person, and also a fashion student who poses models for my images, these poses are not good at all, and way too overly posed. My lecturers would piss themselves if she saw any of my models posed this way. And do not get me started on this outfit, she’s trying so hard to look edgy it just looks bad. She really thinks she’s maddy from euphoria who honestly is the only girl who pulls off these trousers.
Also, I swear my lecturer asked us not to use car parks. She really thinks she’s gonna end up in a mag like this? Nope never. You’re not a model, Ana.

I posted a comment on her tik tok saying how she went from basic 2018 style to 2020 style, and it’s blowing up. People do not think her style is good
Thank you for saying that 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Influencers like Ana need to realise that just because a piece of clothing is on trend etc doesn’t mean that it looks good!!!

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else almost VOMIT when she almost STARTED CRYING WHEN SHE THOUGHT ABOUT NOT SEEING SAFFRON IN AGES AHSHSJXJAJAHAHAHAH. I almost pissed. What a fuckin weirdo man.
They saw each other for Saff’s bday, was supposed to go away in September but never happened??? I reckon Ana binned her off for Haz and Byron. You know to “fit” in🤮 they only see each other twice a year and supposedly FaceTime ALL the time 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They saw each other for Saff’s bday, was supposed to go away in September but never happened??? I reckon Ana binned her off for Haz and Byron. You know to “fit” in🤮 they only see each other twice a year and supposedly FaceTime ALL the time 🥴🥴
Yeah for someone who likes breaking lockdown, if her and saffron were “friends” then they would’ve met a lot more often

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just find it so strange that she has the bigger numbers but has now chosen Gaz and Brian to follow around like a lost dog and try to copy their every personality traits even though they are less popular?

Reactions: 22
her teeth look like the bits out the bottom of my fish tank so absolutely no way am i following her recommendation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 20.14.19.png

The editing on this picture is so bad! Firstly, that's not her real face, and secondly, what is going on with the boob contour???
If you zoom in on the actual photo on insta you will see that her face is pixelated too, which is obviously FaceTune

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I dunno maybe I'm just old , but someone that thinks a bleeping carpark is aesthetically pleasing shouldn't be influencing anyone .

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I reckon Saffron binned Ana off for her boyfriend lol and Ana is desperate for some friends

Reactions: 24
ana probably spends hours in her manky bed editing herself in those photos and yet she can’t be arsed to edit out the crap on the carpark floor. i know we all won’t be surprised by this but christ she’s an absolute riff🤧🥴

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.