Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look back at her and Saff's christmas gift swap last year, she looks like a completely different person. Think it will definitely give her such a confident boost if she chooses to look after herself like I did with myself this year. Lost 3 stone in 10 months and I feel so empowered and more confident. Also hey guys haven't commented in a while! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Some of the poses in the Home Depot outfit made a laugh, particularly the last one which looks like the tragedy dance routine 😂 young people these days, ey?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Some of the poses in the Home Depot outfit made a laugh, particularly the last one which looks like the tragedy dance routine 😂 young people these days, ey?
As a young person, and also a fashion student who poses models for my images, these poses are not good at all, and way too overly posed. My lecturers would piss themselves if she saw any of my models posed this way. And do not get me started on this outfit, she’s trying so hard to look edgy it just looks bad. She really thinks she’s maddy from euphoria who honestly is the only girl who pulls off these trousers.
Also, I swear my lecturer asked us not to use car parks. She really thinks she’s gonna end up in a mag like this? Nope never. You’re not a model, Ana.

I posted a comment on her tik tok saying how she went from basic 2018 style to 2020 style, and it’s blowing up. People do not think her style is good

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just can’t wrap my head around all these influencers getting their pictures taken in a car park 😂😂😂 never have I drove round a multi storey looking for a space and thought “you know, this would be cracking for a photoshoot” 😂😂😂 weirdos the lot of them x

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I just can’t wrap my head around all these influencers getting their pictures taken in a car park 😂😂😂 never have I drove round a multi storey looking for a space and thought “you know, this would be cracking for a photoshoot” 😂😂😂 weirdos the lot of them x
I always drive around and think “bloody hell it smells of piss in this car park”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.