Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is embarrassing how she thinks she looks so good 🤢

With the discount codes why didn’t she just link them all below? That would make more sense

Reactions: 16
Yeah I'm definitely not watching her clothing haul because she's so insufferable in her videos now and I can't imagine she'll be any different in this one.

Reactions: 6
Why has she written trends like TrEnDs? Feel like she’s too stupid to understand why people use the different cases

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she written trends like TrEnDs? Feel like she’s too stupid to understand why people use the different cases
It's like the Spongebob mocking meme and she's taking the piss of herself because she knows she's not oN TrEnD
1606053093496.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is this TikTok

Why are ppl so obsessed with her
I just don’t get how ppl can waste their time making these vids

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is this TikTok

Why are ppl so obsessed with her
I just don’t get how ppl can waste their time making these vids
Have they missed the whole point of the trend?
They’re basically saying that Ana changed herself to be more liked by other people 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have they missed the whole point of the trend?
They’re basically saying that Ana changed herself to be more liked by other people 🥴
I think the trend comes from the one where u compare yourself when you were with your ex vs now
And people write captions like “he liked my hair dark”, “so I dyed it” . “I liked that I was quiet”,”so I became a party girl”

So yeah they’re basically making her look like the victim who felt the need to change bc people were deeply criticising her

"straight leg jeans are really in at the moment" hun, my dads been wearing those since I was 5 x

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just put on her new video for background noise while I do uni work and why does she keep saying faux leggings instead of faux leather leggings☠ If they're faux leggings as she says what is she putting on??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was watching Anastasia big mac muckbang and she said she would love to go where her dad is to travel which is Thailand so thats probably why she didn't see him for a while

Reactions: 2
I think the trend comes from the one where u compare yourself when you were with your ex vs now
And people write captions like “he liked my hair dark”, “so I dyed it” . “I liked that I was quiet”,”so I became a party girl”

So yeah they’re basically making her look like the victim who felt the need to change bc people were deeply criticising her
That’s my point, like you become the opposite of what he/she wanted, so like you stop pleasing your partner

But with Anas it’s like she’s become what everyone else wanted, rather than became what she wanted.

I don’t know it’s just a weird video to post like it doesn’t put her in a good light

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would definitely not class straight jeans as a trend I wouldnt be seen dead with those 😭

Reactions: 10
i dont really get why shes renting, I am the same age as her and have been wanting to move out for a while, but its so much more worthwhile saving for another year to then buy somewhere because with the amount you pay renting it just makes it so hard to save properly? shes just doing it for the "wild" parties and her friends who don't even like her

Reactions: 10
i dont really get why shes renting, I am the same age as her and have been wanting to move out for a while, but its so much more worthwhile saving for another year to then buy somewhere because with the amount you pay renting it just makes it so hard to save properly? shes just doing it for the "wild" parties and her friends who don't even like her
That’s what I did - I was renting but realised i was wasting so much money so moved back in with my parents and saved every single penny I could for a year until I could afford a deposit to buy my place. Ana doesn’t realise what a privileged situation she is

Reactions: 7
Do we think that ana and saffron will be doing their annual gift exchange since they don’t seem to be as close anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.