Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also still hasn’t announced the winner of her worn balenciagas and Skinnydip tat a full month later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GAHHHH why does Julie have to own almost everything I want/own too. Just noticed she’s got that long black asos coat, that is currently in my wish list🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Why does she think making a lasagna with Dolmio sauce jars is insta worthy 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nooooo she is not doing a step by step on insta like she’s Gordon bleeping Ramsey! It’s so bleeping basic and the ‘instructions’ are on the jar!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nooooo she is not doing a step by step on insta like she’s Gordon bleeping Ramsey! It’s so bleeping basic and the ‘instructions’ are on the jar!
Omg I am done 🤣🤣 She actually thinks she’s doing something impressive

Reactions: 18
Always thought ana was a trump supporter .... probably is but she wants to copy haz, Byron and saffron . And doesn’t want her friend to judge her so she lies about her political view
She was way too excited about being at the White House in her USA vlogs to not be

Reactions: 19
Also why is she posting on her story like she’s some sort of food blogger, I would never follow someone’s cooking instructions that uses a bread knife to cut onions (like seriously wtf) and someone who clearly has never cooked a meal in her life. She’s a bit like my sister in that she can’t cook and doesn’t want to try but atleast my sister would cook from scratch and not use everything out the jars like some sort of ready meal . I get you’ve all got to start from somewhere but seriously ana... (or in julies words “oh ana”)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would quite like to see how Gordon would react to this, wouldn’t be surprised if ana filmed a ticktok of her lasagne making

Reactions: 14
She really thinks everyone is as new to cooking as her... Ana hun, we already know. We haven’t been living off of McDonald’s and takeaways 24/7 for the last 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.