Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For reference for any one without IG:

View attachment 302084
‘Too cook with’
*buys a taco kit*
*buys ready made bolognese*
*buys ready made lasagne sausage*
*buys a Jamie oliver pack*
So basically she’s putting a sauce jar on some pasta. Not really cooking, it’s really not that hard make a bolognese sauce or a lasagne ffs we did that in year 7.

Reactions: 53
Another secret project and obsessed with Byron , mums still a Tory can you hear that siren

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 me and Byron have sExUaL tEnSiOn, moving up north to get his attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144
Probably another skinnydip collab. Everyone they collab with seems to have agreed to do at least 2 collections :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I hope moving out does good things for her. Like I hope she realises what the real world is like in some ways, I hope she creates an apartment with her own style and not what everyone else is doing (eg bloody Chanel books and a silhouette vase) I hope she starts cooking nice meals etc. But I just feel like she’s more excited for the views.
Oh how correct I was

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is anyone shocked she’s cooking with jars and packets, it’s a start compared to getting her 10th McDonald’s of the day so I’m going to cut her some slack on this one 🤣

Reactions: 27
So this has probably already been posted and I've just not paid attention - but I was nosing on her Instagram and one of her giveaways was won by her old pal Tanesha?? The one she went to America with?

Out of all the people that entered, one of Ana's old best mates won..... Suspect much!!
I don’t think that it has been posted on here before but it’s kind of dodgy that her friend won out of all the people that entered . She has done a few giveaways in the past and I never saw if she gave the prize to the winner.... probably a stunt to get more followers

Reactions: 20
I don’t think that it has been posted on here before but it’s kind of dodgy that her friend won out of all the people that entered . She has done a few giveaways in the past and I never saw if she gave the prize to the winner.... probably a stunt to get more followers

Yeah that's what I also spotted... She does giveaways, claims the winner will be announced on Instagram in X amount of days.... But there's never a post? Not sure if it's put on her stories though to be fair - as I never watch them.

But spotted that one announcing her mate and some other person as winners of the NAKD competition and it just doesn't sit right with me.... Surely she could buy/give Tanesha bits from them and make it about her fans and followers having a chance at winning?

Reactions: 19
Yeah that's what I also spotted... She does giveaways, claims the winner will be announced on Instagram in X amount of days.... But there's never a post? Not sure if it's put on her stories though to be fair - as I never watch them.

But spotted that one announcing her mate and some other person as winners of the NAKD competition and it just doesn't sit right with me.... Surely she could buy/give Tanesha bits from them and make it about her fans and followers having a chance at winning?

Aren't there rules that mean you can't pick a friend? Usually friends and families of companies running competitions have to exclude themselves or be completely excluded I thought

Reactions: 18

She doesn’t post the winners on her stories. I think a lot of you tubers and influencers do that - fake a giveaway in hope of gaining more followers and likes

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.