Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all know the reason behind the ‘video will be up Wednesday’ excuse right??? She did it last week and the week before. It’s so the tide settles from the Tory business and everyone will have forgotten about it, so there will be less comments on it. Less comments on a situation = less hate
so we’re all going to spam the comments on Wednesday then yeah? Cool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A new thread exciting I wonder how she will screw up when this one is active 🥴

That photo of that stuff under her nail not saying it isn’t tit but it could be fake tan isn’t she supposed to be naturally tanned atm?

Reactions: 7
Standard woman photo in front of a steering wheel. Why do lasses feel the need to do this when they’ve got their nails done ensuring they’ve got their car logo on display. We don’t care what car you’ve got!

I feel for the nail tech having to deal with her dirty nails, can’t she buy a 20p nail brush for god sake or use cotton buds to clean her nails!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember she’s talked before about how she hates putting her videos up late. And it really stresses her out if she can’t stick to the schedule. So while she may be telling the truth about it taking ages to edit, she would also usually be up until 2am to get it up on time. Which makes me think that yep, she doesn’t want to put it up on time
No, she would usually be up at 2am editing because she spent the whole day doing duck all in bed or gallivanting around town with her friends. Not bc she wanted it to be up on time, just knowing she had to do it otherwise her cheque would be late this month x

Reactions: 18
In any other job if you failed to show up you’d be sacked so can YouTube sack this Tory supporting waste of space already !!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Without being mean she was never a natural beauty but that was why she was so relatable but now her ego has gone through the roof and her looks have faded away.

Reactions: 40
73F8017F-9EF7-4B40-915E-80C7F956EC05.jpeg

You can tell this isn’t who she really is at all, she’s dead behind the eyes and just has no spark around her at all, she’s just a carbon copy of everyone else around her and looks shite for it 😭

The clothes that don’t fit, the make up caked face, nose altering she didn’t need, tit tonne of crap jewellery, nails copied from Saff and Haz, unflattering brown hair because Haz says it’s better than her blonde, stupid sullen wannabe model expression and weird, what she considers ‘bad witch’ pose 😩 if she was actually her own authentic self, she would look and come across a lot better than she does now. duck knows why she feels she has to copy everyone 24/7, it’s so creepy.

I get the same vibes as when I look at Tanya Burr’s photos, just dull and dead because it’s not who she really is

Also lol at how flat and greasy her hair is and the poor eyelashes clinging on for dear life, oh ana..half of them are unstuck 😭

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Can anyone give an update on the Tory situation? I haven’t been following these threads/Ana for a couple of weeks and I’m so behind😭

Reactions: 5
View attachment 287017
You can tell this isn’t who she really is at all, she’s dead behind the eyes and just has no spark around her at all, she’s just a carbon copy of everyone else around her and looks shite for it 😭

The clothes that don’t fit, the make up caked face, nose altering she didn’t need, tit tonne of crap jewellery, nails copied from Saff and Haz, unflattering brown hair because Haz says it’s better than her blonde, stupid sullen wannabe model expression and weird, what she considers ‘bad witch’ pose 😩 if she was actually her own authentic self, she would look and come across a lot better than she does now. duck knows why she feels she has to copy everyone 24/7, it’s so creepy.

I get the same vibes as when I look at Tanya Burr’s photos, just dull and dead because it’s not who she really is

Also lol at how flat and greasy her hair is and the poor eyelashes clinging on for dear life, oh ana..half of them are unstuck 😭
also she looks so old in this picture
someone who doesn't her, wouldn't tell she's a 20 years old girl

Reactions: 16
View attachment 287017

When was this pic taken do we reckon??? When did she have those nails

Reactions: 1
View attachment 287017

oh my god what the duck is that outfit

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I reckon the words pig or Troy would be a good start for Tory? Seeing as David Cameron supposedly put his penis into a pick or poor haters? Because that’s what Boris is? Or just free school meal deniers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.