Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where abouts in england does Ana live? I’m curious to know if it’s in a higher tier.

And also she always copies saff and haz. Just like her videos no originality... no why wonder she doesn’t get any major deals , the brands are worried that she will copy someone and they get sued
Wellingborough . I'm in kettering and my sister is in welli too and we aren't on a high tier yet but we are on the brink of it according to the local council x

Reactions: 12
How are youtubers so tit at time keeping?! I find it infuriating that they are always incapable of sticking to their upload schedules. I pray that they never have to get a normal job

Reactions: 35
How are youtubers so tit at time keeping?! I find it infuriating that they are always incapable of sticking to their upload schedules. I pray that they never have to get a normal job
I pray they bloody do. Maybe then they'll wake up in the real world for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She tweeted this and from the replies, you can really see how bad her makeup and tan has gotten over time!

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but she’s had a week to shoot a video and edit it, something that can be done in 1-3 days max, so why hasn’t she got a video to put out and why is she on twitter the night before it should go up asking fans for help w the video? she’s so lazy it just shows she makes videos for money not for fun

• Heart
Reactions: 45
For the past few weeks she was not able to upload one video on time .

Reactions: 29
It's always 'worth the wait/best one yet' they are all dog shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
00E83828-1D98-4F97-8C2C-F733CA6FE8BF.jpeg

biggest glow down i’ve possibly ever seen, can clearly see how much weight the mcdonald’s diet has added to her face😕

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
You all know the reason behind the ‘video will be up Wednesday’ excuse right??? She did it last week and the week before. It’s so the tide settles from the Tory business and everyone will have forgotten about it, so there will be less comments on it. Less comments on a situation = less hate

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You all know the reason behind the ‘video will be up Wednesday’ excuse right??? She did it last week and the week before. It’s so the tide settles from the Tory business and everyone will have forgotten about it, so there will be less comments on it. Less comments on a situation = less hate
I remember she’s talked before about how she hates putting her videos up late. And it really stresses her out if she can’t stick to the schedule. So while she may be telling the truth about it taking ages to edit, she would also usually be up until 2am to get it up on time. Which makes me think that yep, she doesn’t want to put it up on time

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.