Anastasia Kingsnorth #17 You big disgrace, spreading corona all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah that’s it. I bleeping despise that covid spreading narcissist. All she’s done is enough, let alone that poor attempt at an apology. It’s disgusting. I hate how her and that weirdo Byron think that just because you admit you’re wrong means the situation is resolved, and they’ve won because they’ve admitted it. No, not how it works you brain dead, infectious morons. A murderer who pleads guilty is still a bleeping murderer. Ana, darling, just because you physically put your disgusting, germy, covid infected hands up to the screen whilst saying ‘I hold my hands up’- doesn’t mean tit to no one. The word sorry doesn’t even begin to cover the despicable things she’s done. She wasn’t careless, she specifically chose her actions whilst knowing the awful climate we are in. She’s quite frankly revolting. I live in the bleeping South West of England, literally right down the bottom and could tell you that cities like Manchester and Nottingham are some of the highest infected places in England. She can’t even use the fact she was disgustingly ignorant, because she genuinely tried to hide what she was doing and deleted comments telling her how wrong it was, with some even including very upsetting details about how people have lost family members to COVID. Since numbers mean so much to her narcissistic self, nearly 38,000 people have died from coronavirus in England alone. So you’re that disgusting that’s you’ll celebrate your stupid number milestones on tiktok and Instagram, but won’t give a duck about even doing the simplest things to save lives and protect the NHS, at a time when numbers of cases and deaths are at the highest again? She deserves everyone yelling her how wrong and immoral she is. If I were her, I would find it hard to do any of what she’s done. Her careless actions have probably resulted in someone’s grandparents, someone’s mum orb dad, someone’s brother or sister catching or dying from the virus. Does she not understand the enormity and seriousness of the situation? Does she’s not understand how easily one person can unknowingly spread it on to various others, and then these others spread it to even more people? She’s contributed to that. She doesn’t even wash her grimy hands, so I guess the only reason I’m shocked is because I’ve been doing everything I can to keep myself safe, and more importantly those around me safe, since March. I stayed inside the entirety of summer and only saw friends when it was permitted in their gardens. I only leave my house for sixth form and will only see my friends who are in my school bubble after school if I was with them during the day, just to support the small food and drinks businesses near me. I’m not bothered about the virus effecting me, I’m young and don’t live with anyone elderly or vulnerable. But my friends and school peers do, my teachers do, the people my parents work with do. Even random members of the public do, or may even be vulnerable or elderly themselves. It only takes one person not to wash their hands, or to mix with people from a place of high virus rate, (COUGH ANA COUGH) to touch a door handle and then unknowingly give it to them. I keep myself safe for their sake. Combating this virus and saving lives is a joint effort from us all. Ana publicly showing herself near enough spreading corona, and then releasing a 45 second video not even stating what she actually did wrong is sickening. Imagine Atticus’ bubble at school all gets sent home because they have a case, his whole year group will be sent home, and everyone will know it’s because his disgusting sister didn’t bother even following the smallest rules, let alone the big ones- like visiting a city and staying indoors with households from that city whilst it’s on lockdown. The rules aren’t there to stop wilddd, litcherally a party girl Ana having a good time, they’re there to save lives, because we’ve lost way too many precious people to this devastating virus :( Ana continuously and repeatedly breaking these rules is something genuinely unforgivable to me. And I would say that about anybody who has done all that she’s done. Her entire manipulating and coronavirus existence disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Tan is natural... but how many times has she said she can’t tan she just goes red???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
i think it’s so funny how she hasn’t actually posted these, just stories. so no one can comment or ask questions
AND
it’ll be gone in 24hours

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Also was the ‘procedure’ that Ana was apparently travelling for to support a friend actually just haz getting laser hair removal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sorry is just not good enough. The damage is already done now. What a selfish girl she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain or show about her recent ig story about blackfishing? What picture is she going on about?

Reactions: 2
She’s not fake tanned in over 2 months??? Sorry did she not fake tan for her holiday, her skinny tit photoshoot.... did she not also say she never tans, just burns badly????

Reactions: 40
That was honestly the most disingenuous apology I have ever seen. Putting it on a 45 sec insta story that will be gone tomorrow not only shows her as thick for supposedly not knowing the rules ( which I don't for a second believe) but also to be extremely sly as well.
This isn't going away Anna no matter how much you want it to!
Also that pic was total Blackfishing, that " tan" is about as real as your apology hun. You disgusting liar

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is actually done for imagine being that much of a compulsive liar 🤥 she literally put filters on her pics to make her look darker than she is which is black fishing ! Don’t get me wrong we all love a good filter but there’s a fine line between just a filter and completely changing your natural look.

Reactions: 14
Wow that apology was just as disappointing as 2020 the comments on her recent insta are people just fuelling her ego even more disgusting human being at least Saffron put the apology up on her channel.

Reactions: 17
I’m predicting now that in thread 18 Anna will break the rules once again for her birthday. There’s no way she’s just going out for dinner.

Reactions: 20
She didn’t even say “Sorry” she just kept kept saying I apologise and I made a mistake !! Ughh

Sundays video will obviously include Julie and atticus to take the heat off her, her fans then can use the “how can you write negative comments when her little brother’s in the video” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe I didn’t check this thread through today and I’ve missed the apology. It’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen, like she’s just done it because of the comments and her management telling her to. Her attitude makes me sick “all I did wrong was go to a bar” no Ana it’s the fact that you went to an area in a local lockdown, met with multiple people from different households and then deleted stories/comments calling her out. She’s actually the worst influencer ever, she breaks the law and doesn’t even apologise in a sincere way. I’m gonna send her a message later from a different account and see if we get a response or if she blocks me again 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she was only going to do a quick insta story to apologise she could have done that on the day or next morning! Why wait all this time? She’s probably been told to apologise by her management and the whole thing comes across as very insincere and scripted

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I’ve just found this thread so have been trying to catch up.. But wasn’t Ana and Saff supposed to be going Greece as Saff’s b’day present from Ana?? Or have I completely missed Ana saying something about that

Reactions: 9
I might be behind as I’ve only just seen her Instagram posts but I’m sorry, she didn’t make a “mistake”. She knew full damn well she wasn’t meant to be in Manchester!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.