Anastasia Kingsnorth #16 My onion breath makes all the boys run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many variations of Q&As and food videos is she going to do before she realises that no-one wants to see them 🥴
The thing is they would actually be fine every now and again if she didn’t ask the same qs in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE

Reactions: 18
does she realise the more she uses her family in her videos, the more they become a representation of her channel? i know her views are going to FLOP HARD when julie or atticus stop appearing in them. she might as well become a family channel at this point for the views lol.

Reactions: 37
does she realise the more she uses her family in her videos, the more they become a representation of her channel? i know her views are going to FLOP HARD when julie or atticus stop appearing in them. she might as well become a family channel at this point for the views lol.
yep, even though im not a julie fan she's meme content like someone else mentioned above. Julie also has way more personality than Ana, and does seem to just be upfront about kinda everything (from the videos i've watched). Ana bullies her own mother to fire her up as she knows people will then pick on her mother and not Ana

Reactions: 20
I know Julie is a massive bleeping drama queen but it was kinda uncomfortable to watch that she was so obviously in distress about eating the fish and Ana was just sitting there laughing and making it worse by saying tit like imagine its an eye ball. That's just cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2020-09-20 at 11.42.15.png

My reply. She is making me so mad. I work in a pre-school so every day I go to work I'm at risk as children can carry the virus and not have many or no symptoms at all. She just in her own little world not caring about anything right now. England is on the verge of another lockdown cause of people like her not abiding by the regulations and swanning off to places where cases are also rising!

Reactions: 56
Ew duck smelly flaps ana and her dirty mum, same shite videos over and over again and the classic Byron question thrown in. No one bleeping cares

Reactions: 25
The amount of times she made this face was unreal she’s so dramatic😭😭
View attachment 248040
I hate when they are so dramatic. It's just food, you're just making yourself look ridiculous! and you can 100% they're acting over-the-top just bc they're in front of a camera and it makes it even more annoying!

Reactions: 25
I know Julie is a massive bleeping drama queen but it was kinda uncomfortable to watch that she was so obviously in distress about eating the fish and Ana was just sitting there laughing and making it worse by saying tit like imagine its an eye ball. That's just cruel.
Exactly. She mentioned her mum’s OCD diagnosis in a previous video, but in this one she was literally making snide and cruel intended comments to push her over the edge. It was sickening imo. I would never do anything to the sort to my mum, off camera or on. Ana’s so narcissistic she’s happy to do that to her mum and receive payment for it, and will still look down on her mum and have the bigger bedroom- even though the majority of her content is deliberately and nastily antagonising her OCD diagnosed mother and 6 year old brothers for views. So much different to the Ana I was once subscribed to, and really quite messed up if you think about it.

Not to mention her skinny dip collection post reveal was literally an incorrectly spelt two word phrase her mum’s said on a few occasions ‘oh anna’. If that doesn’t show her lack of personality idk what will.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hate when they are so dramatic. It's just food, you're just making yourself look ridiculous! and you can 100% they're acting over-the-top just bc they're in front of a camera and it makes it even more annoying!
Why Atticus was so over dramatic with the onion as he's seen how his mum and sister act with trying different foods!

Reactions: 26
I actually can’t bear to watch videos with her mum in them. She makes me feel so uncomfortable with the way she acts😂

Reactions: 15
So it was 12 minutes of us watching Julie being tormented. Nice one Ana. Julie is dramatic for sure but I swear Ana just takes advantage of that.

Reactions: 26
They’re implementing a 10k fine for anyone that is found not self-isolating. If that isn’t enough to convince her to do it then she’s a bigger moron than we originally thought.

Reactions: 33
I actually can’t bear to watch videos with her mum in them. She makes me feel so uncomfortable with the way she acts😂
Exactly
You used the most perfect word: Uncomfortable. Watching her overreacting over food is uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.