Anastasia Kingsnorth #16 My onion breath makes all the boys run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AEF499B9-93A7-4FC7-A729-06A76D4F9807.jpeg
AEF499B9-93A7-4FC7-A729-06A76D4F9807.jpeg
New thread apologies if I’ve got the wrong title! Credits to @Yshere97 edited to fit

Mod edit - original title not appropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
In response to the person asking about Byron on previous thread, Byron went home days ago after santorini. It is only Ana and haz who went onto quayside village after and I think they are still there although keeping it pretty hush hush on social media. Idiots. But yeah I saw his story earlier wearing a mask. Clearly not isolating properly.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Argghhh if I see anything that doesn't look like isolating I will lose it!! Is her address public? We should report her, then maybe she'll start taking it seriously and stop being a selfish stupid twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure how to reply to a post from the previous thread but attaching the quote below:

Two days after they're back we'll be seeing cocktail boomerangs and selfies with the mining Polly Pocket bags. They won't stick to it, no chance. And if they do, how many times do you reckon Ana will order McDonald's through UberEats?
10 points to you because a matter of hours later they’re all out together
Also in regards to the Faye girl (who went to the funeral today) she has a nail business and i would LOVE to know when she is going back to work because considering how they’ve acted this trip I doubt she’d bother isolating before returning back to work

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Don’t think she’s back yet. Byron is though and isn’t isolating so I don’t think she will either 🙄
Didn’t he make a big deal about them isolating? Like about it was okay that they went cause they were isolating?

Reactions: 10
@pixxyy by the time you posted the thread closed.

I had a snoop on this Ana profile and found the comment from a woman who said Ana’s mum’s name is Wendy. The profile is definitely real, because ‘Ana’ has friended tons of her school friends and the profile goes back years and years. It’s also friended YouTubers and I doubt they’d do that unless they knew her personally and verified the profile. Plus her posts follow her Instagram trajectory before 2017.

Reactions: 8
Well looks like they're going home now. We will see if they actually self isolate. I don't think they will and will just be very selective about what they post on socials. The chances of them being spotted out and about is so small that they will probably get away with it if they do that.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Given it already looks like Byron's not properly isolating (even after all his blustering on Twitter) I'll be shocked if Ana and Haz do. They're just too selfish, entitled and self-absorbed to think that the rules apply to them. Those three will be the next holidaymaker superspreaders at this rate 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do they think they are special and the rules don’t apply to them?? They are ignorant selfish twats who need a good slap. I would love to see the look on Ana’s face if she got reported and she got into trouble over it. That will wipe all the smug looks she has off her annoying face for sure. As for Haz and Byron.. the same needs to happen. We are probably going to have a second wave because of people like them.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.