Anastasia Kingsnorth #16 My onion breath makes all the boys run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they think they are special and the rules don’t apply to them?? They are ignorant selfish twats who need a good slap. I would love to see the look on Ana’s face if she got reported and she got into trouble over it. That will wipe all the smug looks she has off her annoying face for sure. As for Haz and Byron.. the same needs to happen. We are probably going to have a second wave because of people like them.
Honestly they're too full of themselves 🙄 🙄

I also hate the fact that they think they're celebrities. Like, literally no one knows you, the general public isn't even aware of your existence

Reactions: 38
Just watched Byron's birthday vlog from 6 days ago and it shows Anastasia going out shopping around Manchester just for something to do. Hold up, wasn't she meant to be IsOlAtInG? Grubby, smelly, vile, cunty, diseased witch.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
The stupid brat doesn't care because she's rich and we are not so if we all go into lockdown again it doesn't matter to her because she's not losing anything. Like the majority of us that work or if you're too young and its your parents who work have a loss or earnings and even our jobs to consider so this is a huge thing for us working class people. People like Ana are just not in the real world they're living in a bubble and don't give a tit about all of us. Lets be honest she should be setting an example to her social media followers by doing the right thing and she could at least still work from home whilst isolating.

Reactions: 34
its just a standard can of fish ?? and hummus ?? i dont understand this family.

Reactions: 28
The amount of times she made this face was unreal she’s so dramatic😭😭
19B089D9-05CF-496F-8803-3680612F42AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
To be honest, I think Julie has actually become somewhat bearable, like at the start of the video she was actually being calm and looked up for it- but the more Ana pushed her and basically bullied her, the worse she got because Ana was literally triggering her for her own shite video.

Also peak when Ana wants to present herself as a hard partying teenager (when she does what every other teenager does) but all she does in her own video is a spoonful of hot sauce. Also her mother has way more personality than her 😭 which isn’t surprising because Ana doesn’t have one

Edit: not a julie fan, just saying how I actually prefer her over Ana. Julie’s still prime meme content tho xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
How many variations of Q&As and food videos is she going to do before she realises that no-one wants to see them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I sent Julie some proper funny savage questions and she chooses tit ones like ‘Have you smoked’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like it killed her to admit her and Byron haven’t done more than kiss. She pretty much said no through gritted teeth. She loves to perpetuate this “will they won’t they” thing online and keep people guessing but I lol’d to see her bubble burst

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.