Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’m sorry, it’s literally just hit me. Ana and her friends literally made a reservation for a fancy club where “celebrities” go, travelled over 100miles for it, got all dressed up for it... and we literally got it cancelled and her entry denied. THAT’S SO FUNNY😂😂😂 how have we just brushed past that, that’s sooooo amusing 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #17 - You’ve got a bloated face, you big disgrace, spreading your corona all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Fucking pisses me off when Ana says about how much she loves ‘travelling’ no Ana you fucking brain dead cunt you like going on HOLIDAY especially during global pandemics . Maybe it’s just me but I don’t see going to fucking Kavos or wherever in the midst of coronavirus and sitting by a pool with a low rise bikini hiked up yer onion smelling ass crack as travelling 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

justanoseygirl

Youll all be very excited to find out ive brought out my own merch this item retails for £100 but seeing as you are very supportive fans you can get 5% off with "ana5" i cant believe it im just living my best life absolutely obsessed with barcodes at the minute 😍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Grejaha

VIP Member
Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, ana. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So ana, take your money and get off my property

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I may seem petty to some for reporting her, but I work as a carer and I have a certain old lady breaking her heart to me because she lost her husband 6 months ago and she is heartbroken because she’s going to have to spend Christmas on her own this year (probably her last she’ll be here for too) because she’s sticking to the rules and not going to see her family, so she’ll be all on her own during Christmas, and then I come on Instagram and see people like Ana flaunting the fact they don’t care and doing what they want, when there are real people suffering and missing out. So I will report her as much as I can until she realises what she is doing is wrong, and she’s meant to be an influencer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

gif

i guess the only form of exercise ana gets is running from her comment section when people call her out

• Haha
Reactions: 74

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
IMG_6631.PNG

report report report, also it's like half 9 are they not going to be kicked out by 10 anyway hahahah

• Angry
  • Wow

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
I get she's sitting differently but tied just shows how edited Anas photos are. Her waistline has literally gone. Not body shaming there's nothing wrong with it but this literally looks like a different body. It's nice to see tbh but the bloat is really noticeable now so she needs to realise eating mcdonalds and all that crap 24/7 will not be unnoticeable.

20200924_072344.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

hahaticus

anas comment of saying ‘i’ve been ordering takeaways everyday my bank account said no’ to try and be relatable.. girl u just payed for a £500 prada bag please don’t act like u cant afford food

• Heart
Reactions: 72

elz

Crazy that ana plays the mental health card but picks on her mum’s OCD.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

kendallandkylie

I haven't caught up with this thread yet but why the fuck does she has an LDN - LAX phone case coming out?

She's not from London, neither does she live in London and the bitch has ZERO connection to LA. Wtf?

Edited to add: she was showing the sleep eye mask and goes "I know no-one is travelling as much as we usually could right now" EXCEPT U ANA. YOU HAVE GONE ON 2 (TWO) HOLIDAYS IN A FUCKING MONTH AND THEN SPREAD YOUR GERMS BRAZENLY. i don't mean to get so heated but, if you're reading this Ana, one of my immediate family members almost died in March and is still in really bad health from having this virus and I know multiple people who have lost their parents and grandparents to this virus. it CAN kill, it can change lives, it can destroy respiratory systems and cause strokes and I pray you never get it but if you do then I will have zero sympathy. disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Bil

VIP Member
Guys. Pack it in will you. She deserves this night off. She's been in quarenteen for 2 weeks from her holiday with a load of groups of people. She's trying! Give the girl a break.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66