Anastasia Kingsnorth #15 her social distancing is a scam, staying as “safe” as she can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post in this thread but I purposely don’t read it all day so I have entertainment at night time 🤣 but if I fall asleep without reading it it’s mad how much I miss you all, love you guys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hahah the last two pages have had me in tears. You guys actually make me laugh so much and trust me I have needed this esp with not being able to do much due to Covid leaving me exhausted so thank you! x

To stay on topic I love how she gets paid more than us hard working folk and still can't think of an original idea. Pathetic and tragic.

Reactions: 37
I used to find Atticus really quite cute but now I think he’s a real spoiled brat. Obviously because of how Ana and her mum have raised him, you can see where it comes from, he’s a real diva and I wonder how he does at school.

His screaming annoys me so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I used to find Atticus really quite cute but now I think he’s a real spoiled brat. Obviously because of how Ana and her mum have raised him, you can see where it comes from, he’s a real diva and I wonder how he does at school.

His screaming annoys me so much.
if my child was like that id bin him

• Haha
Reactions: 74
He got his mum's terrible temper

to be fair Ana is more chilled and doesn't seem as rude and irritating as them two
No she just goes on Holiday during a global pandemic, doesn't social distance, gets her fanny out every 5 minutes and tries to excuse it all on social media making herself look even more of a throbbing dick. But yeah not irritating at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
On her new video DIY bathroom (screwing things to the wall - 10/10 DIY) that fluffy pink dressing gown on the door that says "permanently tired" I guess that must be one of the things she is bringing out? Looks like the same material in a box the other week and she said to look in the background for things

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry but who the fucks wants her tatty merch? She’s just trying to be like saffron and her primark range

• Haha
Reactions: 44
On her new video DIY bathroom (screwing things to the wall - 10/10 DIY) that fluffy pink dressing gown on the door that says "permanently tired" I guess that must be one of the things she is bringing out? Looks like the same material in a box the other week and she said to look in the background for things
yeah definitely agree with that, it was only there in the first shot.

just watched the video. She’s honestly so gross, the bathroom was so dirty, why did she have McDonald’s cup in there? The ridiculous amount of plants as well. Just no.

she said she got a spare bath& body works soap that she bought she’s ago. She honestly never washes her hands does she? 🤮

Random but feel like she’s had her teeth whitened?

• Sick
Isnt she a ‘creator’ so she should be creative and imaginative? Yet she cant think of any videos herself. Fat LOL

Also. The only part of ana social distancing is her flaps from that bathing suit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
No she just goes on Holiday during a global pandemic, doesn't social distance, gets her fanny out every 5 minutes and tries to excuse it all on social media making herself look even more of a throbbing dick. But yeah not irritating at all.
My bad ,I probably used the wrong adjective as I'm not a native speaker 😅
I meant that she's quite calm and doesn't have tantrums 24/7 like Atticus and Julie ahah

• Heart
Funny how she’s not back home so what happened to two weeks qurauntin?! She’s lying but not even trying to hide it. Why not just say she’s staying in Manchester illegally to celebrate Byrons birthday. What a twit.

Reactions: 29
Judging by her story, isn’t she at home? She’s had gifted items sent to her which would only be sent to her address.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.