Anastasia Kingsnorth #15 her social distancing is a scam, staying as “safe” as she can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing is about 2-3 threads back someone set it up wrong and moved Ana into influencers instead of gurus. Bet that really gets to her 😂
When I made this thread I put it into influencers because it was there previously 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If my daughter was ever heading in the direction of being anything like Ana I’d be having a strong word with her

Not to mention the stuff she says and does is on the internet in front of millions of people, like the “I suck a good dick” comment, surely as a mother knowing everyone sees this, Julie would have a word with her and advise her, then if Ana had any respect for her mum she would listen. I don’t know why you’d let your daughter publicly embarrass herself so often

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Because Ana is Julie's meal ticket and owns the house they live in. Ana's house, Ana's rules haha

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Exactly
as long as money is flowing , Julie is happy and can't be bothered to correct her daughter's behaviour

Reactions: 26
Exactly
as long as money is flowing , Julie is happy and can't be bothered to correct her daughter's behaviour
Tbh I reckon Julie was a bit like ana when she was her age 😂 the Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree, lets be real, when was Julie knocked up with Ana? (You can be a young mum and not be like Julie I’m not slagging that off before anyone comes for me)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1F9EF2F7-9CC3-4047-AFEC-A992B46016D9.jpeg

She is ALWAYS asking for ideas, like... girl? Have some creativity and individuality for once. It’s not like she has several projects/is doing other things that she can’t think of some video ideas. (Smelly dressing gown merch doesn’t count) Once ladbible stops posting her vids and her minions move on, she’s screwed. She has no other directions she can go. Haz & Byron have their degrees at least, Saf has fitness and TV experience etc - you think she would at least put in effort into her videos, seeing as it’s the only thing going for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
C986EA69-1609-4278-8515-C7A3D6A3E1D3.png
Why’s her face so round & lips non existent. Looks like a complete different person on other people’s accounts. So desperate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
“self isolating for 2 weeks challenge ft my mum and brother” has a ring to it ana babes how about giving that one a go, but i suppose infecting everyone but preaching youre keeping yourself safe is easier

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How my anti vaxer mum copes with coronavirus, including /10 rating from my brother

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It’s quite sad that she could be carrying it, pass it on to Julie or atticus, they could spread it at school and then someone may get because of her need to get her fill of cock in Greece, I can’t see any other reason why she went tbh....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.