Anastasia Kingsnorth #15 her social distancing is a scam, staying as “safe” as she can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #15 - fanny on cam, her social distancing is a scam, but saying she’s staying as “safe” as she possibly can

Had to edit it slightly to fit, thank you @lexingtonave for the new thread title!

77907B4A-A5B6-4485-86D8-B2107D8A45A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Love it!
To recap:
Ana went on a gifted holiday to Kavos with Haz and met other people there. Didn't socially distance. Her flaps were hanging out of all her bikinis.
Has come back home and said she's isolating with Haz and Byron in Manchester for a week (the recommendation is 2 weeks) which is in a local lockdown. The only reason she's there is because it's Byron's birthday.
Been trying to defend herself saying Greece isn't on the quarantine list but it's common sense to isolate. Just digging herself into a bigger hole.

If I missed anything feel free to add

Reactions: 38
since it gets brought up in every thread padgate link 12:53 - and image of her pad on the floor 🤢
C0CABA9E-47D3-4A5D-AEC2-ED1041EBD379.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can’t believe it didn’t get mentioned much that she had a McDonald’s cup on her toilet🤢 dirty witch I bet she eats her nuggets while she’s taking a tit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Is Haz thick or something?? The problem isn't the self isolating, the problem is pretending to be isolating and the fact that Ana is in Manchester therefore BREAKING THE LAW!! ! I thought Haz had a degree now? Was it in being a dumb witch??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Love it!
To recap:
Ana went on a gifted holiday to Kavos with Haz and met other people there. Didn't socially distance. Her flaps were hanging out of all her bikinis.
Has come back home and said she's isolating with Haz and Byron in Manchester for a week (the recommendation is 2 weeks) which is in a local lockdown. The only reason she's there is because it's Byron's birthday.
Been trying to defend herself saying Greece isn't on the quarantine list but it's common sense to isolate. Just digging herself into a bigger hole.

If I missed anything feel free to add
She's also booked another holiday in 2 weeks, but its ok because she will do her best to sTaY sAFe.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
My favourite thing is about 2-3 threads back someone set it up wrong and moved Ana into influencers instead of gurus. Bet that really gets to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.