Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carbqueen

Thread suggestion;
Second time in Greece - getting my flaps out for the gram, but please remember guys, I'm doing the best I can!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Bil

VIP Member
Ana looks like the type of girl who would get fingered in the club and fall in love with the lad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
This girl is a f***ing joke. “Going to the food shop I start to feel nervous about” when you went on a very clearly non socially distanced holiday during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Stop bullshitting your fans Ana.
C63032DF-F285-4515-879E-A35BC26CF206.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Anongirl1383

Omg, I found an entire subreddit that's dedicated to Ana
20200903_135432.jpg

20200903_135448.jpg

20200903_135506.jpg

Sorry to break it to you BrandonHorrocks, but she probably tastes like raw onions, sweat and McDonalds grease.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

emilyymaee

I genuinely can’t believe she’s STILL going on holiday, the selfish little onion smelling prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

newtoyou

VIP Member
Predictions for the fill your guts video

-Julie will be asked which friend of Ana’s isn’t allowed in the house. She’ll refuse then wretch and shout when she has to eat the stuff
- Ana will answer the body count q, Byron sex q, just anything about sex
- Ana won’t answer what happened on the ski trip

• Haha
Reactions: 77

whisperchat

VIP Member
I swear to god this girl is a stupid, ignorant little child. Holiday nails. You irresponsible little twat. I really hope she gets caught not isolating herself 14 days after the trip so every one can see, once and for all how fucking selfish and self absorbed she is. She really is that sort of person who thinks "i'm young, so i'm not going to be affected".. she will end up being a super spreader and that is the reason why US NORMAL PEOPLE SUFFER. This little girl makes me so mad. Wheres her mother dearest in all this? Julie the mouth of the year.. normally can't keep the woman quiet but now? Nothing to be seen or heard about it. Julie you should be stopping your immature little bitch of a daughter from going abroad at times like this. Have a word with her, give her some damn direction. pissing hell. Sorry guys, this just really makes me mad. I'll stop ranting now but I feel so sorry for the people this year that have lost a loved one, who have caught covid and suffered and who are still suffering. Then you get people like Anastasia Kingsnorth prancing around on social media as if none of this applies to her and she's totally immune. CANCEL HER.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I used to find Atticus really quite cute but now I think he’s a real spoiled brat. Obviously because of how Ana and her mum have raised him, you can see where it comes from, he’s a real diva and I wonder how he does at school.

His screaming annoys me so much.
if my child was like that id bin him

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Ana was buzzing the ask the question about have you ever fantasied about your girl best friend (obviously her) then they both said no 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 74

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sorry but that screenshot above has angered me. Who is she to be giving out advice on how to conduct yourself during a pandemic?! Hypocrite. She also sounds stupid. Use hand sanitiser “at any given moment” bitch what are you on about

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73