Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I mentioned that Ana rarely sees her home friends, it turns out that she decides to visit them, especially Tanesha who Ana hasn’t mentioned in ages. Deffo think Amber has distanced herself from Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As soon as I mentioned that Ana rarely sees her home friends, it turns out that she decides to visit them, especially Tanesha who Ana hasn’t mentioned in ages. Deffo think Amber has distanced herself from Ana.
Omg I completely forgot about Amber! Wow I haven’t heard about her since Ana lived in her old house. I just looked at her Instagram and her profile is private, 1 photo and no profile picture. I hope she’s ok?

Reactions: 11
Omg I completely forgot about Amber! Wow I haven’t heard about her since Ana lived in her old house. I just looked at her Instagram and her profile is private, 1 photo and no profile picture. I hope she’s ok?
I think she mentioned Amber in a recent assumptions vid? Said they drifted

Reactions: 13
Do you know what really grinds my gears about the silly clown? When she says she's 'excited to work hard" or she's "excited for what's coming up". 1) Work hard?! Are you joking? It's nothing more than what some people would class as a daft little hobby, she puts absolutely no effort in at all! 2) Nothing exciting ever 'comes up'. What does she ever do that's even remotely exciting? Seriously though, what? 3) 'Thrifting' WHAT?! Do you mean browsing around a charity shop hun? She boils my piss. 4) She's always 'educating herself' or telling people to 'educate themselves' yet when does she ever share what she herself has learned? She doesn't. She's just heard the phrase batted around and thinks it makes her sound clued up. She's a prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Do you know what really grinds my gears about the silly clown? When she says she's 'excited to work hard" or she's "excited for what's coming up". 1) Work hard?! Are you joking? It's nothing more than what some people would class as a daft little hobby, she puts absolutely no effort in at all! 2) Nothing exciting ever 'comes up'. What does she ever do that's even remotely exciting? Seriously though, what? 3) 'Thrifting' WHAT?! Do you mean browsing around a charity shop hun? She boils my piss. 4) She's always 'educating herself' or telling people to 'educate themselves' yet when does she ever share what she herself has learned? She doesn't. She's just heard the phrase batted around and thinks it makes her sound clued up. She's a prick!
She definitely has become so lazy. Obviously it won't happen now because of her laptop and broken camera (I don't think) but do you remember when she did a main channel video with the end saying that an IKEA vlog was coming or already up? Yeah that didn't happen. Vlogmas (if you know me, ya know vlogmas is a must 😂), that didn't happen last year either. Can't tell if it's because she was getting a lot of hate for her 2018 vlogmas but I would say part of it, is due to laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking why wasn't I getting notified about replies in Ana's thread but whoops there is a new one already. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she genuinely thinks shes hot tit with these tiktoks 😹 couldnt be more of a try hard honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
At the start of lockdown I noticed my camera I use for my photography began to break and of course with repair shops shut, I couldn’t get it fixed. This caused me to panic a lot as I’m about to start a course at university in fashion image making, it also lead me to feel like my photography wasn’t very good as my first camera broke when I was younger too. As I have no work, my sister gave me her DSLR camera, but if I had the money like Anastasia does the first thing I’d do is buy myself a new camera, she doesn’t realise how privileged she is and takes it for granted so much it’s disgusting. Actual creators do struggle to get the means they need to create their art whether it’s filmmaking, art, or photography, but shes broke so many cameras and has disposable income to do so yet complains even though she has the money to buy them.
same here, im starting a course next month for photojournalism and my camera is quite old now and breaking. i really want a new one, and i already know which one i want, but i cant and i cannot afford spending that much on a camera. i dont think she realises how easy she gets it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
same here, im starting a course next month for photojournalism and my camera is quite old now and breaking. i really want a new one, and i already know which one i want, but i cant and i cannot afford spending that much on a camera. i dont think she realises how easy she gets it.
I think at some unis they loan you cameras or you can borrow them, there may also be some different funds you can apply too in order to get access to what you need :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think at some unis they loan you cameras or you can borrow them, there may also be some different funds you can apply too in order to get access to what you need :)
yes! luckily my uni lets us borrow some.

also, i thought that Ana would realise how easy she gets it, considering she doesn't come from a wealthy background. and she even stated in her old videos how hard she got it when she was younger etc. i really think it fully brainwashed her and went to her head. because she gained that youtube money in her teenage years she never had the chance to experience a normal teenage, young adult life. i think if she had started getting all the money at around her age now, she might not be how she is now as she would've experienced working a 9-5, paying bills, making sure you have enough money for a food shop etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Okay but 2 question

Why does Julie now look like her face is so tight and lifted in all the wrong ways?! Her pores are more noticeable and her face is now so cakey, what happened?!

And why is she trying to look glam now?! Curly hair, less tacky outfits which are still terrible. Does she now fully consider herself an influencer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry this is off topic but can you set notifications for this thread?? If you can how? ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.