Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start of lockdown I noticed my camera I use for my photography began to break and of course with repair shops shut, I couldn’t get it fixed. This caused me to panic a lot as I’m about to start a course at university in fashion image making, it also lead me to feel like my photography wasn’t very good as my first camera broke when I was younger too. As I have no work, my sister gave me her DSLR camera, but if I had the money like Anastasia does the first thing I’d do is buy myself a new camera, she doesn’t realise how privileged she is and takes it for granted so much it’s disgusting. Actual creators do struggle to get the means they need to create their art whether it’s filmmaking, art, or photography, but shes broke so many cameras and has disposable income to do so yet complains even though she has the money to buy them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
More quality content from Julie for us to laugh at 😂

Also who told Ana that dress was nice 🤢
Could she not have held the frame in her hands instead of resting it on the radiator... it just looks so ridiculous I sometimes wonder if she’s having us on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Could she not have held the frame in her hands instead of resting it on the radiator... it just looks so ridiculous I sometimes wonder if she’s having us on 🤣🤣
Definitely! Looks like she's having a nap!!

But as Julie would say JEALOUS ARE YA?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Julie really should get a proper job. Instead of trying to follow ana

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Julie will promote ANYTHING for money it’s actually embarrassing. Remember when Jaackmaate tricked influencers into promoting that moisturiser that was literally just baby lotion? Someone should do that with Julie 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I know this is old news but Ana’s old nose was so much better. I bet she would read our criticisms of her new filler and think that we’re just being spiteful and in Julie’s words ‘jealous’. I do believe trying things out when you’re young so hopefully she will look back in a few years and think what the hell was she thinking..

It’s just sad that if she has such deep rooted issues with her appearance that she doesn’t have the right people around her to tell her that altering her face instead of working on the mental health aspect of this, is never going to make her feel content let alone happy😩😩😩

She should keep it to herself next time because most of her viewers may be having the same issues but aren’t old enough for filler or do not have the luxury of getting them....😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Northampton are on the verge of a local lockdown, how long before Ana vacates as she cannot follow rules,

• Heart
Reactions: 22
a food factory in northampton that supplies m&s have reported 2000 cases. So if it spreads due to this northampton and surrounding areas will go back in. Affecting millions of jobs again she really has no idea of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 19
a food factory in northampton that supplies m&s have reported 2000 cases. So if it spreads due to this northampton and surrounding areas will go back in. Affecting millions of jobs again she really has no idea of reality
I know it’s not really the point but I wanted to clarify that it isn’t 2000 cases. The factory employs around 2000 people and just under 300 of them have tested positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it’s not really the point but I wanted to clarify that it isn’t 2000 cases. The factory employs around 2000 people and just under 300 of them have tested positive.
oh ok my bad must have heard it wrong still a high number though x

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Saff had her hair cut short? It looks really nice. Thought it was funny that she didn’t go brown like she said she was, maybe because Ana got there before her? So saff was like WELP I’ll go short instead then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Has anyone seen Saff had her hair cut short? It looks really nice. Thought it was funny that she didn’t go brown like she said she was, maybe because Ana got there before her? So saff was like WELP I’ll go short instead then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Imagine if she never intended to and just said it to see if Ana would do it because she wanted to be the only blonde lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.