Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant believe shes got a new pair of alex draws again surely if they broke the last time u wouldnt do the same thing again. Is she really that stupid such a waste of money

Reactions: 22
i cant believe shes got a new pair of alex draws again surely if they broke the last time u wouldnt do the same thing again. Is she really that stupid such a waste of money
She doesn’t wanna get a new camera for work but will get loads of sets of the same drawers she can’t even put together

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently Ana found his twin brother on there and there was a photo of them both. She showed Saffron the photo and made a comment about how good looking they were and Saffron said she really fancied "that one" (Tyler). She asked Ana if it was ok to follow him (then there's an awkward cut) and she says she followed Tyler and he then messaged her.

its peak for Ana
omg I almost feel bad for Ana in that situation! Imagine showing your best friend a fit boy you found on Tinder and he goes for your best friend instead of you

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a waste! She’s throwing money at a new set of draws she doesn’t even need (could easily be fixed) yet moans about buying a camera and laptop which are literally the main parts of her job🤣
These draw are literally perfectly fine and if she’s getting a builder person (can’t think of the right name lol) all they’d need to was but the screws in right, anas obvs no craftswoman so it’s defo her building them the reason they’ve broke instead of the draws themselves

Also seeing how full she had filmed them (previous story) it’s no wonder really, they were literally overflowing!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Apparently Ana found his twin brother on there and there was a photo of them both. She showed Saffron the photo and made a comment about how good looking they were and Saffron said she really fancied "that one" (Tyler). She asked Ana if it was ok to follow him (then there's an awkward cut) and she says she followed Tyler and he then messaged her.

its peak for Ana
how embarrassing that ana thought saffrons boyfriend was very good looking and wanted a piece of him and now she has to look him in the eye knowing he is sleeping with her best mate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
what a surprise “sunday’s video will be so good” yet again. we want NEW content not the same rinsed 24 hour videos that were big 2 years ago🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how her Alex drawers are breaking so badly? Mine aren’t in great condition but I have also taken them apart and put them back together 3 times due to moving. I’ve been debating for a few months whether it is worth me getting new ones because I don’t just throw away money the way she does so wouldn’t go out and buy them without trying to fix the ones I have already, but maybe that’s because I actually have to work to earn money whereas she just stuffs her face with McDonald’s and prances around in her underwear and calls it a job

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Funny how ana “loves being single” and “doesn’t have time for a boyfriend” yet she’s on tinder 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Funny how ana “loves being single” and “doesn’t have time for a boyfriend” yet she’s on tinder 🤷‍♀️
A pure excuse for the fact she either doesn’t put the effort into dating or the lads back off pretty quickly!

the ear piercing tweets make her look like such an idiot honestly

What a waste! She’s throwing money at a new set of draws she doesn’t even need (could easily be fixed) yet moans about buying a camera and laptop which are literally the main parts of her job🤣
These draw are literally perfectly fine and if she’s getting a builder person (can’t think of the right name lol) all they’d need to was but the screws in right, anas obvs no craftswoman so it’s defo her building them the reason they’ve broke instead of the draws themselves

Also seeing how full she had filmed them (previous story) it’s no wonder really, they were literally overflowing!
omg they look crazy! just laziness

Reactions: 10
I know we just got a new thread but...

Anastasia Kingsnorth: pooing on cam, her channels a sham and she wants to be in the Barker fam
seeing as a new threads coming soon i thought i’d repost this title by @Cao97x xx
(ik a lot more has happened since this title so more recent topics could be used but i really liked it haha)

if it gets picked the original gets all credit but could we change it just slightly to:
pooing on cam, her channels a sham, she wants to be part of the barker fam
(sorry to be so picky lol😂🥴)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tyler’s twin has been in a long term relationship apparently? So ana found Tyler and then basically saffron decided she wanted him...ahhaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
she also saw saffrons now boyfriend on tinder who lives quite far up north.. i'm pretty sure you can only see people quite local to you so she must have tinder premium lolll

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ana probably didn’t want him anyway when she found out his height 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tyler’s twin has been in a long term relationship apparently? So ana found Tyler and then basically saffron decided she wanted him...ahhaha
I feel like Tyler wasn’t even interested in Ana because he made the first move according to saffron. If she was following him and he liked her I’m sure he would have messaged her. I think that makes it even more cringe because he was never interested 😂 and saffs baited our that Ana was very interested in him 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.