Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see what she posted on her stories a couple of minutes ago?
Her laptop is completely ruined and she lost everything
NOW.
This is your freaking job to work with the media, why didnt you do a backup? Even the average user knows that all data needs to be safely backed up.
She says that she has a new laptop on her way (of course) and that she's learnt the lesson and will save every single file on her new laptop
like wtf :oops: Yes, Ana you DO WORK SO HARD!!
She just put on her insta that her camera is broken too and it’s £600 so she’s had to buy a new one. Couple of vids ago she said she has got camera insurance???? Lies?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She just put on her insta that her camera is broken too and it’s £600 so she’s had to buy a new one. Couple of vids ago she said she has got camera insurance???? Lies?
Also with how big her channel is should she not have more than one camera, it just seems like common sense to me, as it’s not like she can’t afford it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her and Julie both liked a post saying ‘All Lives Matter’. She then went on to reply to a tweet calling her out for it and her excuse was that she was still educating herself, although she’s been saying that for a while now. It’s also quite obvious that ‘All Lives Matter’ posts are racist, as they are used as a response to the Black Lives Matter movement!
Thanks for the clarification

Reactions: 5
Also with how big her channel is should she not have more than one camera, it just seems like common sense to me, as it’s not like she can’t afford it!
She spends a huge amount money on some Balenciaga sh*t that's gonna be out of trend in a few years time but complains about the cost of a new camera which is essential for her "job" 😂 😂 k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i've never posted before but does it annoy anyone else when she says 'so so so so' instead of just one single 'so' in sentences like 'im so excited' lol. thats it. amazing first post. you're welcome. just so so so irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
love how she wasnt sent saffs in the style range if saff was a real friend she would make sure she was on the pr list

• Haha
Reactions: 25
love how she wasnt sent saffs in the style range if saff was a real friend she would make sure she was on the pr list
I’m absolutely reaching here, but I wonder how much of that is because of Saff’s own body insecurity. I’m sure she sent Ana lots of her loungewear range, but for someone who clearly has a lot of issues with the way her body looks, is it so unbelievable that she wouldn’t want her best friend in the same swimwear as her on social media? I personally would rather have Saff’s figure, but there’s no denying that Ana’s is the most ‘socially desirable’ one, and she has no issues flaunting it on social media.

Reactions: 29
Why is she whining as if she isnt going to claim the laptop and camera back for business expenses anyway?
She can’t claim the money back, expenses just means the money spent on the items needed for work is tax free

Reactions: 5
i mentioned this on saffron's thread but probably best to say it here:

anastasia found saffron's boyfriend and his twin on tinder and that's how saffron met him. yikes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
i mentioned this on saffron's thread but probably best to say it here:

anastasia found saffron's boyfriend and his twin on tinder and that's how saffron met him. yikes.
Dead, did he swerve Ana and ask about Saffron like how did that even happen? I haven't watched her new video yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dead, did he swerve Ana and ask about Saffron like how did that even happen? I haven't watched her new video yet.
Apparently Ana found his twin brother on there and there was a photo of them both. She showed Saffron the photo and made a comment about how good looking they were and Saffron said she really fancied "that one" (Tyler). She asked Ana if it was ok to follow him (then there's an awkward cut) and she says she followed Tyler and he then messaged her.

its peak for Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Remember when Saffron went to visit Ana a month ago (it could be longer but I've lost all sense of time in lockdown), she was obviously going to visit her bf and stopped in on Ana on the way rather than just going to see her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Also Saff’s bf lives like 4and a half hours away from Ana (Wellingborough). How wide is her tinder searching? That screams desperate to me 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.