Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been mentioned before but seeing as ana always cares how she looks and spends loads on makeup why hasn’t she paid for a brace? Has she mentioned it before? I’m just curious as to why she spends so much money on clothes and not things she’ll have for life, like her teeth and health.

Reactions: 22
This has probably been mentioned before but seeing as ana always cares how she looks and spends loads on makeup why hasn’t she paid for a brace? Has she mentioned it before? I’m just curious as to why she spends so much money on clothes and not things she’ll have for life, like her teeth and health.
She might lose the BJ mouth 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s getting one. Think she’s waited until she was offered them for free though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t think you could get them for free at her age, or do you mean like an ad or something?
She’s doing some form of sponsorship with them as she did an ad for the company the other day, not sure if they’re completely free in exchange for that but probably.

Reactions: 5
Hats off to Ana for her latest video, it’s so nice to see her giving back for a change!
It was all most likely that the gift cards were sent or gifted to Ana. Or she’s claiming the money back as a business purchase. Nothing is every free in Anastasia world.

Reactions: 33
It was all most likely that the gift cards were sent or gifted to Ana. Or she’s claiming the money back as a business purchase. Nothing is every free in Anastasia world.
Nah, as much as her other videos sell her out to be a pretentious witch with money, she seens to have done this out of kindness and with her own money. I think a common misunderstanding is Youtubers get EVERYTHING for free - they dont.

Reactions: 6
I know we just got a new thread but...

Anastasia Kingsnorth: pooing on cam, her channels a sham and she wants to be in the Barker fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
All her fans she called are around 12-15 or so. I have no problem with people talking about sex if it’s their audience but her constantly talking about sex with a young audience shows she doesn’t care one bit.
If she loves the sex talk so much then use it as an education guide rather than talking about how many one night stands she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s why i always question and worry about what she’s gonna do once all her fans grow up and out of her videos.. she has all of them now and she feels stable and whatnot but I doubt a new generation would find her videos appealing tbh

Reactions: 8
her mum must not have taken her to the dentist or something otherwise she would’ve gotten recommended for a brace. i know people who’ve had braces for free when they only have one or two out of line teeth so why she didn’t get one is beyond me

Reactions: 22
I haven’t really kept up to date on the last thread for a few days. With the whole pooing thing it is partly Haz’s fault as she didn’t cut it out.

I am also not being funny but did she have the door open???

Reactions: 11
Starting to find her hair so mundanely boring. She doesn’t have even the slightest of interesting physical features or decent makeup skills to properly pull it off imo

Reactions: 21
View attachment 193255
How times have changed... personally I prefer natural ana.
Why oh why did she stop using colour on her lips? Her glossy foundation lips that still somehow manage to look really dry are awful and I don’t understand how none of her friends have said to her that she’d suit a lip product with more colour in it

Reactions: 17
She’s be so much prettier if she stopped trying so hard to be what she thinks looks good based on what she sees on Instagram and tiktok. She needs to remove the new blonde stripes at the front of her head, stop glossing over foundation lips and tone the fake tan and eyelashes back a bit. She just has this idea that heavy eyelashes + tan + trendy hair = attractive but if it doesn’t suit you then it doesn’t suit you...

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.